CHAPTER:-9

"what the fuck- slut don't you know the manners, how dare you to come in my room". Hoseok grabbed his hand took him outside the room pushing him.
"I- I'm not s- slut, I'm k-im namjoon, hy- hyung, i- I'm sorry don't get mad at joonie". Namjoon said eyes full of tears red handprinted cheeks, sucking on his thumb.
"You are not kid anymore, you are sixteen stop talking like child slut,ah....get out and you too". Hoseok shouted flinching the younger, he looked girl and who leaved them, there with pout.
"H-hyung I'm sorry, i was wondering and i saw this room open hy-yung". Namjoon tried to hug hoseok who pushed him back on his place.
"Shut the fuck up can you? Jimin what the fuck are you doing?". Hoseok tried slap namjoon again but saw jimin is pulling his gun on him, with dark eyes.
"How dare you? Hoseok, how fucking dare you to slap our baby brother, for the slut". Jimin said looking at crying joon, who still wants clear his name front hoseok, so he don't get hated.
"Slut?huh? Her? No, no jimin she isn't slut, this guy is here who is slut". Hoseok rosed his eyebrow he chuckled darkly and spat his venom on joon again.
"Hoseok! You are getting out of your limits, he is just a kid, he doesn't know that word". Yoongi said calmly, he looked calm but he wasn't calm at all.
"Ooh! Really yoongi slut's son doesn't know the word slut, huh? Didnt he saw her get fucked by others". Hoseok smirked looking at joon who wasn't understanding the words indeed he was scared by all of this.
"Enough, stop your bullshit what happened to you? You were not like that before". Jin said going front of Hoseok and shaking him harshly, but hoseok pushed him.
"Because i never met this slut before jin, and it's not enough what all think if i look angle I'm an angle, how can be i angle in devil house, huh?". Hoseok said pushing yoongi and jungkook too when they got closer to him.
"What the fuck-". Jungkook yelled saving himself from falling from stairs where hoseok pushed him along with yoongi.
"You know, get out from my room if had enough of this bullshit brothers- or i say- leave it". Hoseok said going inside his room and locking it but before jimin held the door.
"You don't like him i can say, but you are being indifferent with us too". Yoongi said fixing his glasses on his nose, and looking at inside his room, it was gloomy and uninterested.
"Haha! Glad to know you all are noticing this brothers, but you are so late to know that". Hoseok said removing jimin's hand and chuckling he glared at everyone.
"What you and taehyung trying to do hoseok, tell us what's the matter?". Jin said trying to console about the matter.
"Please leave,I'm not in mood for this bullshit, and move this fucking slut from here". Hoseok said and looked at joon who tried to stop yoongi to beat hoseok.
"Hoseok! Mind your language, you are being childish, you changed". Jungkook said it was really frustrating when your favourite brother change himself in devil, who was angle in past.
"Everyone changed bro, everyone does like you all did change". Hoseok said pointing the fingers on them, with tears.
"Namjoon, calm down joonie let's go out of here, ok, we will put some me-". Jungkook said when namjoon sobs get loud suddenly.
"Why you hate me so much hyung? Did i do something wrong, like you did". Namjoon said crying, he tried to say more but got interrupted by Hoseok.
"What? What i did wrong? I didn't-". Hoseok looked at him with anger, tried pull the boy and slap him again but yoongi hold him back from doing that.
"You put poison in the d-". Namjoon started to complete the sentence but again hoseok beat him with his venomous words.d
"In your life namjoon, i want to do that really but i can't do that". hoseok said gnashing his teeth in anger, and fear to get caught.
"Nam...joon, let's go from here we will talk later about this and make sure not come here again". Jungkook said putting him in his arms getting downstairs with jin, yoongi and jimin following behind them.
"Yes slut don't come back here again, you are in house is already worsen the situation". Hoseok shouted from the up stairs and locked his door with sigh, he can't take chance, he has to shut the boy for forever so he can leave a peaceful life.

"H- he hates me, i don't know why? He forgets my name always". Joon said sniffling, while Ben putted some ointment on the cheeks.
"No, he doesn't hates you, he just angry you got in his room without permission". Yoongi said ruffling boy's hair who looked him with teary eyes.
"He hates you, indeed namjoon, wanna come with me at my house". Jimin said smiling when joon looked at him with smile.
"No, he isn't going that dangerous palce and btw he is comfortable here too". Jin said and looked at joon's cheeks with was swollen.
"I wanna go with jiminie hyung's house for one day only please". Namjoon his puppy eyes to his older brothers.

To be continued.....

___________________________________

I'll write next chapters when namjoon get 18 years old......so don't be confused ok.

Hopefully you like it 😉

Thank you 😌
_Arya_