CHAPTER:-22

Namjoon wasn't faint, he was just sleeping when woke he saw himself a big loading van, alone he was sleeping on the hard metal floor of van. He didn't saw something his surroundings because of how dark it was, so he took out his phone which was gifted by jin. He turn on the flash light to look around and saw nothing but metal wall. He didn't panicked but he stayed still at his place, whenever ban stopped he tried to hear his surroundings and he did hear talking he tried to call his hyungs which didn't work because network issues.
Whenever the driver checked him, he pretend to be sleep that works at least the man front of didn't tried harm with this acting, he is well teached by jimin. He messaged his hyungs many times thinking if network will come, it surely get send any minute and it will help him.
Almost an hour van stopped and driver carried him to on e room.

"Where is he? Where is namjoon, wan I'll kill you not only your whole family your neighbours, your future generations tell me where is my baby". Jimin asked he was crying not in front wan tho, he is asking him from 30 mins but the man said nothing.
"B- boss I- i d- don't know what are you t- talking about i don't know where is he?". Wan faked cried, everyone knows this .
"Wan, tell us, we will leave for your whole life do whatever you fucking in future just tell us". Jin said their patience was breaking.
"What are you saying? I don't know why don't you ask your brothers— hm..?". Wan fixed his clothes with was crambled by Kim family, and pointed on vhope.
"WAN YOU SAID YOU WILL JUST TAKE NAMJOON FOR SOMEDAY, WHERE IS HE?". Taehyung yelled, indeed it's his fault but he can't harm anyone .
"HE JUST KID, tell us where he is? Its all our fault we know but we didn't want him to get hurt". Hoseok punched him, trying to get information but he said nothing.
"Tsk~ Tsk~ so sad..... Totally so sad, what a sad moment! I feel bad for Kim family". Wan fake cried, he knows Kim brother will do anything for the boy but this came so fast is not he wanted.
"Wan—". Jimin said and shit him.
"Omg boss you didn't just— fucking asshole, you huh! Ah.... You". Wan glared at him, it was sudden he thought maybe he can tease him more and then tell him but psychopath jimin shot him.
"I had enough of you, Peter you are the incharge of all of this now, find namjoon". Jimin said and hopped on his car along with his brothers.
"Yes sir, thank you sir". Peter bowed, calling someone for investigation.

"He looks nice, ya.... Right? I heard mafia's brother recommended him". Man said looking and joon who looked like sleeping which he was not.
"I'm saying why not taste him first and then— send him on cargo". Another one said moving his hands on joon's body.
"Hm.... Nice plan man but where? here is no place". First man said looking his surroundings.
"There are lots containers in the last of the port, we can go there". second man pointed on the corner.
"What if someone saw us?". Fisrt man said and put joon on his shoulder.
"Then we will give him a proposal to fuck him, beside this place is almost unseen by people". He smiled and walk beside his friend.
"We will not wake up right—". First man asked, he was gripping on joon ass his friend parted his way for some reasons and said he will join after him.
"W- what a- are y- you trying to do ahjussi? M- my says no one can touch m- me like that". Namjoon looked at the man who took off his shirt, he glared at him.
"What? You don't know what's happening here? How old are you?". Man said smiling, he was turned on and he can't wait any longer so he pinned joon's hand.
"M- My hyung says people who move their dirty hands on kids like me should die". Namjoon looked irritated, he was kid some months ago but leaving with his cold ass hyungs and one of them is mafia made him, act like them.
"What? You brat—, so you a kid will kill me". Man slapped namjoon on his cheeks, his cheeks turned black.
"No but my hyung will, leave my legs ahjussi i have to go back to my hyung place". Namjoon can't act like baby now, after reading alot of books and some common sense with general knowledge he got from his brother said he is Maniac like his hyungs, he thought people were saying truth when they said "Kims bloods are insane, they don't know anything besides their own selfishness".
"If i don't what will you do kid, kill me or you will knock me out with the hammer huh!". Man said, biting on joon's swelled cheeks.
"Nice idea ahjussi, let's try that—, ah.... Quite a tough man are you ahjussi". Namjoon said,kicked the man balls hard enough, and he  took the iron rod smashing the man's head serval times.

To be continued.......
___________________________________

My sassy queen namjoon.....

Found them on internet.... 🤗

_Arya_

_Arya_