CHAPTER:-30

"H- hyung, haha n- no more p- please haha! No, no hyung hehe! Omg are you all insane?". Namjoon struggled between his hyungs, they stopped breathing heavily they layed beside him.
"Yes maybe we are, but tell us what's happening? You and mom were in room for 30 minutes". Jin asked, he was still in suit joon doesn't know why? But maybe they are busy.
"Nothing— she saw us kissing I think, She asked if I like you or other hyungs". Namjoon said without giving a thought his hyung sat up, looking at him with puppy eyes and joon sighed.
"So what did you said to her?". They asked together, the movie was on the food was getting cold and so was there surroundings.
"I said no it was my curiosity and hyungs were fighting that's why I kissed them". Namjoon didn't look at them, he is still piss these rich ass kids will never the pain of some one like him never.
"Namjoon what if we said we really like you— who will you choose". Jimin asked gulping he saw joon's eyes it was sad and in pain but what he can do.
"Who will I choose? What you saying hyung, i have girlfriend I'll never choose my hyungs as my—". Namjoon was not sure what to say, he wants to leave this place he loves his hyungs but not like that of course when the love was blooming inside his heart it got crushed by his father.
"As your what?". They asked together again, they were curious more of that impatient.
"My brother, hyung— ok, fine I'm kidding now tell me what you want me to be yours?". Namjoon said and laughed when he saw them, little gloomy.
"Lover". Taehyung said.
"Love". Jimin said.
"Soulmate". Jin said.
"Life partner". Yoongi said.
"My baby". Hoseok said.
"Mine". And lastly jungkook yelled, pulling joon closer to him.
"What are you—, writing tittle for books i am not interested in you all I'm guy how can I like a guy". Namjoon laughed loudly, they were embarassed cheeks red, while hiding there faces.
"That's bullshit, love is love joonie you can love whoever you want— guy or girl". Jungkook said frowning, he had alot of boy exes it doesn't matters.
"And beside that, we love you and really want you as our lover but if you choose one us other will back away". Hoseok said he felt a pang in his heart but it was the deal between them and he can't break the deal.
"Which type of love is the hyung where you will back away, if I choose other and you will see us all lovey dovey on your couch what will you feel?" Namjoon asked them, he sat on the bed with questioning face which they didn't gave any answer.
"We can't force you in this, if you don't choose us how will—". Taehyung said not looking at joon who smiled, maybe they aren't bad like their father he can try to trust them, they never did wrong to him.
"We will do this, I will choose all of you ok but if you fight over like child we all be over". Namjoon said, before the load the information namjoon ran away from there smiling.
"Huh?what? How? Joon?". They run behind him smiling and blushing, maybe this is the happy ending of their love life.
"And if mom gotta hint of us I'll leave this house, so be careful when we start dating hyungs". Namjoon yelled running downstairs, giggling and laughing hiding behind Ben when his hyungs tried to hug him or kiss him.

"Am i interrupting happy moments of yours  brothers, aren't you going to welcome me". The boy came inside smiling, his hair colour wasn't red but reddish brown it highlighted his pale face.
"Woosik- ah hyung, how are you ? It's really suprise, how come you here in Korea". Jin asked smiling he hugged him, so did others while joon was in the corner standing.
"I thought to come back as my work is slowing down, oh! By the way is that Namjoon". Woosik- smiled he went towards joon and hugged him ruffling his hair.
"Of course he is—, joonie this is woosik hyung dad's older brother eldest son". Jimin said he isn't fond of him or anything but it's nice to meet his older brother who is this nice.
"And only son— i have a sister but she doesn't live with me, so namjoon how are you?" Woosik said and sat on the couch crossing his legs, joon just smiled going closer to them.
"Dad's Older brother's son, hi! Hyung when you were born as jin hyung is also calling you hyung". Namjoon asked smiling with his innocent, he tugged his hand in hoseok arm.
"26 March 1990, I'm alot older than a shrimp like you joonie now come sit here let's talk". Woosik answered calmly showing no irritation or hate for the kid, even he met him first time making joon suspicious.
"Talk about what hyung about our family relations— than sorry I'm adopted here you all carry on". Namjoon said getting away from there and going to his room, he didn't know about this shit but why the man came here suddenly.

To be continued......

___________________________________

Hey yo better comment ok.

Merry Christmas ⛄🎁

_Arya_