CHAPTER:-24

"I- I A- AM BORN T- TO BE A SLUT—, DAD WAKE UP NO IM NOT SLUT, DAD,DAD, DAD". Namjoon yelled shaking his father's body, his vision was blurry the 16 years old kid never gonna believe anyone after this.
"Namjoon are you ok? Calm down, hey namjoon— help my son please". His step mother came hugging panicked namjoon,.with help of nurse and her other son he calmed the kid.
"Dad wake up— you can't go like dad, mom h- he is n- not saying anything". Namjoon jumped away from her, and shaked dead body hardly.
"I know, i know please calm down joon—, let him go it's end of his suffering". She said, hugging joon her eyes filled with tears while other six was standing like statues it seemed they doesn't care about anything.
*His Suffering? What about me? My own dad said I'm born to be slut—, i ran away from hell to come here and again I'm here*. Namjoon sniffled on his step mother chest, thinking why this is all happing with him only.
"Namjoon- ah, joon, joonie he is shocked i think let's get out of here Frist". Jungkook carried the boy in his hand getting out from the hospital, days passed joon didn't talk to anyone his family thought he was shocked but no, he is planning to get away from this shitty family.
"I will do the funeral works so don't worry about that jin, please go on". Was said by yoongi, which went smoothly reporters and media was there also he big CEO died living his wealth with six sons nobody knows about joon yet, maybe this is good chance get away from here and rest you know what happened.

Present day:-

"I was an idiot, i didn't thought what the old man said and run away from my house". Namjoon mumbled looking at his hyungs argument which he wanted to listen more.
"Fuck you— you are the reason". Jimin punched hoseok which lead them in huge physical fight.
"If they keep fighting like that, i think I have to stop this— i have to be". Namjoon looked the diary in the drawer of his father he will burn it before they know, he was to be what he never wanted the title he got from his mother since he born "SLUT".
"Namjoon- ah, isn't problem the problem is you all never trusted eachother". Jin said pushing both them opposite direction so they stop fighting with eachother.
"And you did?— come on jin, we know how are you in this don't tell at us about-". Yoongi said this bullshit, everything is fucked up and so is he and his family.
"What's happening here? Hyungie why are you all fighting? Did reporter ran away?". Namjoon can with pout on his lips, even tho he saw everything he needs to pretend.
*What a family i got, messier than his problem. They don't trust eachother, they hate eachother guts, hates to confess their mistakes to eachother, hates to share how will I help them father*. As namjoon approached his hyungs with alot of thoughts in his mind.
"No, i killed him you are safe don't worry about this, How are you feeling? Everything good?" Jimin came forward grabbing joon's face gently in his palm looking for any injuries.
"W- what? *Gulp W- what is it baby? Why looking so sad?". Namjoon shaked his face he sat on jungkook's lap who was just listening them, he remembered how jungkook carried him inside saying the olders doesn't care about youngers and that seems true now, joon kissed kook's cheeks smiling at him.
"Hyungie I- i want to tell you something, will you believe if i will say that I'm not boy". Namjoon said with serious tone, gulping he closed his eyes to hear the outcome but his hyungs chuckled only.
"What? What are you saying stupid, you are not boy then what are you a girl". Taehyung came forward tugging joon's hair behind his ear, he pinched his cheeks no taehyung never this before it was first time.
"Hm... Maybe, will you all hate me? What if I'm not full boy or girl". Namjoon saw their face which full of confusion, he never what will they say, will they gave him title like his father and others did.
"Why are you saying stupid things, let's go, eat something we will talk about this later". Jungkook carried the boy in arms and joon wrapped himself in his hyungs wait and shoulder.
"But— listen to me, hyung?". Namjoon said but they didn't listen to him, which lead him whine and he started to throw his legs in air.
"Namjoon if you are boy or girl, fairy or godess even if you are vampire and werewolf we Kims will do anything for you". As his hyungs said things turn by turn making him too happy.
"Haha! This not what our old man wanted, my destiny isn't this hyung I'm born to do something else". Namjoon wipe his tears laughing, making other six more confused, while younger was too happy he didn't saw how his brothers looking at his bare thighs and almost uncovered ass.

To be continued......
___________________________________

_Arya_