CHAPTER:-6

"So your hands got really out of control mister park that's why you touched my baby brother in wrong way". Jimin said wearing a gloves and pulling joon on his lap while the boy smiled.
"You are getting a wrong idea Mr. Kim jimin, he is lying, he was the one who approached me". Mr. Park said in French so joon didn't say anything.
"Oh! Really, joon put that bowl of soup here and Mr. Ben call all the servant here, please". Jimin said putting the microwave gloves on joon's hand to hold the hot bowl to put it front of Mr park.
"Here hyung, i did good job right". Joon said again sitting on jimin's lap while jimin patted his hair and started playing with joon's fluffy hair.
"Yes, little one Mr. Ben is anyone get left". Jimin asked glaring at Mr park who was trembling.
"No, young master all are here at your service". Mr. Ben bowed and others too.
"Mr. Park please drink the soup and don't worry there is no poison in it, DRINK IT". Jimin said the teacher looked at the bowl the jimin who shouted.
"But its hot it will burn my tongue-". Mr. Park said and jimin pulled his gun out.
"Put the bowl in your hand and drink it or I'll shoot you, choice is yours". Jimin said smiling and joon clapped his hands. Jimin pinched joon's cheeks with low chuckle that scared everyone.
"I'll drink- I'll drink". Mr. Park hold it and started drinking and crying in pain when it started to burn his skin and tongue.
"Are you all watching don't blink if i heard again things like this happening with my baby than you all will  suffer like this". Jimin said they all noded.
"We will make sure to protect baby master, we will never let him humiliated like this again". Servants said loud and clear voice.
"Put him with them, they are hungry". Jimin dismissed his all man with Mr park.

"What the fuck you did jimin he was reputed teacher in Korea". Jin said rubbing his forehead.
"He was just a jerk motherfuker who doesn't know how to control his hands". Jimin said calmly not giving any efforts on the topic.
"What are you saying?" Hoseok asked not looking at jimin. He and jimin never get along from there childhood even they are blood related.
"He touched joon in a wrong way
and said joon was who approached him". Jimin said pulling the gloves off they come in middle of show but they didn't dare to interrupt jimin because jin they stood still on their place.
"What? The fuck is he ok now, how did jackson doesn't know about all of this". Jungkook said he was angry at jackson last time when he came Jack didn't tell him anything.
"Why the fuck he didn't tell us?". Yoongi said he was as calm as jimin doesn't talk too much when did they all have too shut up.
"He told this fucker but he did something that joon cried three days unstoppable". Jimin pointed at taehyung who panicked.
"I didn't know he was facing the-" . Taehyung tried to defend himself but before their mother came in with shock expression.
"You are all going to spend one day with your baby brother rascals". She said sitting on sofa while all her sons was in row lowering their head.
"Mother, it's all your fault i don't know how the little boy get over this" jin started to say something but his mother stopped him.
"You Kim seokjin, will be the incharge of all the activities he is doing". His mother said pulling a thick stick from the cabinet.
"Yoongi and Hoseok, you both will take the responsibility of his security". Mother said again banging the stick on table.
"The school and tution things goes to jungkook". Mr. Kim said actually her children are crazy she knows to control them she has act like that too, so she used violence to control them.
"And my nonsense and idiot son taehyung will be incharge of namjoon he is getting young so, he will need you". Mr. Kim smiled looking at taehyung and ruffling his hair.
"I'm not someone's ser-" taehyung said and his mother yanked his hair harshly smiling she said "Did you say something my dear son?".
"We will do that mother". They said together and her mother left to the hospital after meeting joon. Who was happy to see her.

"I'll find you baby, where are you?" Jackson shouted he was playing with joon.
"I'm not here PA hyungie- oopies silly joon". Namjoon said when Jack yelled his name after slapping his mouth softly he ran way in the big library.
"Hey! What are you doing?" Seokjin get shocked when someone crawled under table where is legs were settled.
"Don't look at me, don't talk he will catch me I'm playing right now". Joon whispered shushing the older with his fingers on jin's lips while jin was just looking at him with shocked face.
"Oh! Ok....so what are you playing" jin whispered in joon ears pulling him on his lap from under the table.
"Hide and seek don't talk me Oh no I'll get caught because of you". Joon whispered in jin's ear again going under table when heard jack was yelling his name front of the door.
"Bab- sorry sir i thought no one is here". Jack opened the door he got to see red faced jin.
"It's ok what happened?". Jin said fixing his suit like pro.
"Nothing I'm playing with master is he here". Jack asked and jin looked joon who was shaking his head to jin.
"Ah...no h- he is not here find him some where else and don't come in without knocking you are dismissed now". Jin said and Jack leaved him with a little bow.

"Come on! You can't drink this".

To be continued.....

___________________________________

I'm writing this in class last time i almost got caught by the professor.

Hopefully you like it 😁

Thank you ☺️
Written by Arya.....