CHAPTER:-15

"Ok.... Than let me call her, bye mom". Namjoon ran up to the his room, locking the door quickly he take off his pants to see he is in his mensuration period.
"Shit, shit no.... Did they saw it? What will I do, my cramps—". Namjoon gulped lots of water, changeing into new clothes putting mensuration pad on, he called Lisa with sigh.
"We have to drop the plan". Namjoon said and sighed, he can't even move in this Condition, while laying on bed, he putted his phone on speaker and turned away from it.
"Why? What happened? It was perfect time? For another day, i don't have time sweetie". Lisa said, and sighed she is trying to adjust in Korea.
"It's my time, and you know i feel like dying in these days, so no?". Namjoon said whining, he kicked his leg on bed laying on his stomach.
"Oh! Why it always comes at wrost time? Ok, take rest baby, I'll miss you". Lisa said and made a sound of smooch on phone, so joon can feel better.
"Hm... Ok, darli— omg, hyung when did you came here?". namjoon said, he yelled when he saw kook, jin, jimin inside his room with wide eyes
"When your g- girlfriend said, take rest baby, so are you busy? I thought we can talk?" Jungkook said gulping, it is really painful to hear his love talk to someone like that, he hates the feeling.
"We can talk, it been long time so hyungie anyone have girlfriend here, beside me?". Joon said, smiling he sat back, hiding his painful period cramps from the person front of him.
"No, i don't have anyone in my life". Jimin said, sitting beside joon, he noticed how uncomfortable joon was.
"Me too, so how to you meet? I mean you were so shy, when you were here—". Jin said almost yelled but controlled himself to get found out by his brothers.
"Actually.... Lisa and i was in same class, same intrest and same behaviour drew us closer". Joon said and smiled his deep dimple smiled melt their heart, they feel their heart beat faster than racing car, but suddenly they all stand up gulping the air in their throat to leave the room.
"What happened? Why are you all stood up? Sit.... na.... let's talk".  Namjoon said his eyebrows frowned, when they shaked their head as no.
"I think you should rest, we'll come later ok, let's talk someday else". Jungkook said, and other two nodded, and joon said ok.

"Ah.... Where is that file? Hm.... Ben, Mr. Ben? Did you saw the blue file i put on dining table?". Hoseok said, searching the surrounding of his room after searching dining table.
"No, young master i mean yes,  maybe, with white border, than its in Youngest master's room". Ben said, standing on his place while bowing.
"Why it is in his room? And not mine, i- will—". Hoseok looked at him raising his eyebrow, he took some books from his shelf.
"I'm sorry young master, I'll bring that file right now". Ben said and bowed again to leave but hoseok stopped him.
"No, its ok, do your work I'll take it myself and yes, please ask me first before putting the files here and there, can you?". Hoseok said, he made his way to the corridor and than joon's room.
"Yes, young master". Ben said before leaving, hoseok room.

"Namjo— huh, what the fuck are you doing?". Hoseok shouted looking at namjoon, when he opened the door there was no one so, he came to look around the room, and than he get inside bathroom, namjoon half naked front of toilet seat facing the wall it looked suspicious.
"HYUNG, AH.... KNOCK THE DOOR BEFORE COMING INSIDE, SHIT". Namjoon put his pants on, pushing hoseok out the the bathroom and than coming back after a 10 minutes.
"What the fuck are you doing with unlocked door? Masturbating? With unlock door". Hoseok said, looking at  namjoon with glittery eyes for the first joon saw him like that front of him.
*He didn't saw me, like i thought ah... Yaa, i was facing wall, my ass was showing what a relief* namjoon thought weirdly smiling at hoseok "Don't tell anyone Hyung please, it's embarrassing".
Namjoon said holding hoseok's both hand,and for shock hoseok didn't yank his hand like before.
"What so embarrassing joon, it's good and you feel relaxed, it's good, but don't do that too much, why don't you fuck your gf". Hoseok said, and he sat on the bed with joon his side.
"Actually hyung, i tried one time but i don't know how to that, i embarrassed myself front of her". Namjoon said it's a pure lie but he want to get close with hoseok too, if this work he will lie his all life, to get close with his hyungs.
"Oh, why don't we hangout sometimes?hm.... I'll teach some basics about it". Hoseok offered with big smile and of course joon will agree about it.
"Really hyung? Thank you so much, you are the best". Namjoon said side hugging the older man.
"Ah... Really? I'm the best.... Haha! Stop kidding, I'll meet you later". Hoseok said, when joon hugged him it was like a beautiful goddess who god made in his free time, the only word hoseok wanted to say is "fucking gorgeous". His heart raced like crazy just because of joon.

To be continued......

___________________________________

Finally an update......

_Arya_