CHAPTER:-16

Hoseok felt something inside his chest after looking at the slut's son after so many years, he is having hard time to understand what's happening with him. Neither he hate him, nor he likes him yet first he thought, but after the hug he received from joon he changd his mind. Hoseok was really deep thoughts when, he heard some noise.

"Namjoon why are you up to this late? Are you ok?" Jungkook asked sitting beside joon, a hiss came out from joon.
"Nothing, i am good it's just i am not sleepy but hyung can you more like human than monkey". Joon said with weird smile and while gulping his pain.
"Sorry joon- ah, are you having stomachache than i have some meds—". Jungkook said, standing up to get the pill for his brother? Not a good word, for his joon.
"NO hyung it's ok, i was saying just let's watch movie quietly". Joon said with low voice he didn't want to seems angry but he is pain and kook's questions is making him irritated.
"Ok, so what we are watching?". Jungkook said smiling while he massaged joon's tummy slowly.
It's was sudden for joon, but he felt relief from the massage so he didn't said kook to stop.
"What are you two doing in middle of night?". Hoseok asked looking at there face and than kook's hand on joon's stomach.
"Ah... ahm... Nothing he couldn't sleep because of stomach, so i thought to massage it". Jungkook said gulping, he didn't looked at his brothers eyes. Like he was doing something really bad.
"Hyung, you didn't sleep too". Namjoon wasn't looking at them, he was watching the movie "Finding Nemo" and hoseok smiled at him while sat other side of joon.
"I was sleeping, the noises made me come out here". Hoseok said looking at the TV, he saw kook in the middle of the movie still massaging joon's belly.
"Does it's hurt alot, wanna go to the doctor or i can call him here". Hoseok said, and joon looked at him, hoseok was frowning.
"No, it's ok, it's not a big deal hyung". Joon smiled it was the first time hoseok talked him, this sweetly even he was worried about him.
"Let me massage your belly, it will good more than his hands". Hoseok said yanking kook's hand from joon, and kook glared at him.
"You don't have to that, I'm doing that already—, leave him alone". Jungkook yanked hoseok hands from joon making joon angry.
"I said I'll do that—". Hoseok said pulling closer to him.
"I said I'll do—". Jungkook pulled him towards himself.
"JESUS, LEAVE ME ALONE BOTH OF YOU LIFE IS ALREADY THIS SHITTY I DON'T NEED SOME MORE". Joon said pushing and yelling at them, he started to cry without knowing while his brothers looked at him shocked face, did the sweetie, cutie, lovely, baby, booboo, honey, little joonie yelled at them.
"W- we a- are s- sorry joon- ah". They said together going behind joon, who locked his room door on there faces.
"Ah.... It's your fault, you bunny". Hoseok said, when door shut at his face harshly
"It's not my fault you squirrel, you came between us". Jungkook said crossing his arms on his chest with big pout.
"What? Don't you have respect for me, brat I'm older than you". Hoseok pulled kook's ear while saying that loudly.
"So what! that doesn't matters anymore, you idiot". Jungkook slapped hoseok's hand, making hoseok hiss at pain.
"Get lost, don't shout at my door". Namjoon from inside hearing them bickering was making him more angry than before.

"Why this meeting is held?". Taehyung asked looking at his phone, while jin sighed in frustration.
"We need help with company, taehyung after father's death it not very good conditions". Jin said, playing with his ring and yoongi noded.
"That's why joon is going to take over the company so, it can be in good shape". Hoseok said making them to look at him with frown.
"No, Namjoon is taking over because father wanted him to take over not because this—". Jungkook said with loud voice, they were in library once again.
"Beside namjoon will take over after this month, and the problem is today". Jimin said, rolling his eyes on hoseok who scoffed at him.
"He is still kid, he is just 20 why are you all doing this to him". Yoongi said after so many argues, he doesn't want joon to take over the company, not yet.
"We have to do this because, they are is rumour running around about joon being someone else kid". Jin said and sighed showing some pics of articles and news on newspapers.
"Isn't that true—". Taehyung said making them look at him with anger and pain.
"He forgot about that things, don't you know—". Jungkook said, getting interrupted by sudden outbrust of jimin.
"And by the way who are you? Talking about him like this, it was you two make the boy life hell". Jimin said loudly pointing taehyung and Hoseok, taehyung didn't said anything but hoseok started to cry.
"I- i am s- sorry, i n- never wanted to h- hurt him, i sure". Hoseok said tears drop down from his eyes.
"Calm down hoseok, we are all in fault poor baby got stuck in very dangerous play". Jin said making everyone shut, just little sniffles of hoseok heard by them.
"He is our bro—, he is my baby how can we just—". Jungkook said changing the words, he saw his brothers looking at him with unknown eyes.

Maybe the problem started now, this meeting is going to be more serious than anything it's not about the company anymore. It's about the namjoon, who is going to win over on his heart. Maybe they have to confess their love to younger guy and he will choose who wants to be with.

To be continued......
___________________________________

3:58 am and I'm still wake, because i has nothing to do....

_Arya_