CHAPTER:-23

As, joon tried to run away he saw second man who suggested the plan came with 3- 4 men, maybe to do same things with him. Namjoon can't handle them they are adult most that they are many, he can't swim and he can't run away from front of them, nothing is here so he can hide. There is so source of anything that help him to escape from the place.

*Hyungs please find me, and I'll pretend i forgot all the things you all did to me i promise to the god*. Namjoon said in mind while trying to find away, he saw a big jute bag but he can use it they saw him.
"Where are you going cutie? I can't believe you almost killed my friend". Second man grabbed him from back his neck pushing on the ground on stomach.
"L- leave me alone, my hyung will kill you". Namjoon said, he is alot pain because hit he got from falling on ground.
"Guys hold him, we don't have much time suzy said he have to put him in cargo soon". Man said pulling his pants of and joon's too, before they do anything joon sat up with wide eyes.
"S- Suzy a- aunty Suzy—, call her please this is a mistake I'm not who you think". Namjoon eyes was teary even he is with Kim's he is still scared for his life.
"You are namjoon, you came from jimin's house no doubts your brother Kim Taehyung and Kim Hoseok suggested you". Second man said, he chuckled when the younger boy show them a his tears.
"Wan told us kid, it's not a mistake it's all planned—". They said together, making him scare more then anything. He doesn't know what they are doing but his guts says it's wrong.
"Taehyung? Hoseok? You are kidding me right..... It's not true, you are lying". Namjoon vision got blurry, he can't think, he can't hear them his heart beat was high and his mind was blank.
"Why will i lie? What we will get from this nothing, but we get something from you tho.....". Man said last things before, he hit with bat on his back head knocking him.

Namjoon wasn't sure what's going but he thinks his hyungs are here and he was saved by them. 2 weeks later, when opened his eyes he pretend not know them as he promised the god that was different promise and this is different he knows but when he saw hoseok and taehyung in guilt, it felt good to him and because of this he is getting bestest treatment from his hyungs all the attention too.

Even tho, his injuries wasn't bad his head got 7 stitches. And his dad was taking last breath before he called namjoon, to his room to say something really important.

"Joon- ah, dad wants to say sorry that is also why i gave my company to you". Mr. Kim said he was breathing heavily, he looked at his son with guilt.
"I don't need the company you know, i just need a family who loves me, don't leave please". Namjoon was still in shock his mother but his father too, he can't see this.
"You look just like her I'm sorry to leave you and your mother honey". Mr. Kim's shaking hand wiped joon's tears, caressing his cheeks he smiled inside oxygen mask thinking about her.
"Hm... I don't quite understand dad, but you know this family isn't a family that i pictured". Namjoon was confused, he don't know what his dad talking about.
"Sorry to say that little bud, but this always why i called you here from brothel". Mr. Kim knows it's harsh to say that, but it was the truth all along.
"So you didn't want me as your son but for a work that only i can do". Namjoon wasn't proud or hurt he was just shock that he is listening it very soon, he thought maybe his dad will take to tell him real purpose to calling him here a brothel's lady son.
"You can say that namjoon, my family is falling because of your mom cruse". Mr. Kim said and sighed it is ridiculous to say that but for mr. Kim it looked real.
"Isn't it ridiculous to say that in this era? I think you need sleep we should talk later". Namjoon said getting from the stool, but his dad held his wrist with shaky hands so he can stop him.
"No please don't go I know what are you thinking but I am telling truth your mother said that someday it will fall apart I will never get a perfect family never get perfect children". Mr. Kim said his voice were cracking.
"So I am here because my mom cursed you and now you want to revenge on my mother who is dead now". Namjoon wasn't having this no, not right now when his dad is getting revenge.
"No of course no what? you are  my son I called you because of my selfishness but son it will benefit you too". Mr. Kim know the 16 year old kid is smart.
"I will listen you and do whatever you say my life is hell and you are making it no difference". Namjoon has to live in this world, with respect he can't be brothel man after he saw his mother died like a dog.
"I know I'm sorry but you are the key please help my family, you are the key for my children successfulness and for your own benefits". Mr. Kim took a deep breath his eyes were rolling pulse was dropping.
"What do you mean I don't understand what are you saying dad say it, dad please complete the words DAD". Namjoon yelled when Mr. Kim didn't move or said anything.
"YOU WERE THE KI NAMJOON YOU ARE BORN TO BE SL—". And the last words echoed through the walls shocking the 16 year old namjoon.

"I- I A- AM BORN T- TO BE A SLUT—".

To be continued.......
___________________________________

I wanted to write one more chapter and update it now but guess my teachers doesn't want it .

_Arya_