CHAPTER:-27

Yoongi stroke joon's head so he can go to sleep again but his hand was uncontrollable he pulled joon's hair hovering over him he kissed him more deeply his other hand roamed over his body. Yoongi kissed his jaw, neck and he lifted his shirt started suck on his nipples and heard most beautiful voice he ever heard, kissing joon's belly. He tried to undo his short but his conscious held him, he put some blanket on joon and leave the room while hardly breathing.

"Ah.... I'm insane, kissing him while he is sleeping— fuck me ah... I behaving like some college boy". Yoongi ran towards library, as nobody is going to there, he didn't switched on the lights.
"You kissed him—". Some said almost like yelling and yoongi was surrounded by his brothers.
"Fuck— Jesus Christ! What you all doing here? Why the lights was off". Yoongi put the hand on his heart sudden sudden surprised him.
"We were here to surprise joon, today is his birthday and you fucking kissed him". Taehyung said pulling yoongi by his collor, they looked pissed and that made yoongi happy.
"What else did you do to kid yoongi, why the hell you put your hands on him". Jin asked, they sat on chairs in library glaring at yoongi who smriked.
"What else I did? Aren't you all want to do same things to him, i wasn't thinking it was just—". Yoongi yelled, and he saw his mother coming inside the library.
"I'm going to do press conference, tomorrow. Namjoon will saw his face directly to them". Their mother knocked on the door saying it calmly and surprisingly low.
"Why so sudden mom?". They asked together.
"I have my reasons and you did yelled really loudly yoongi, look who is here". His mom opened the door, and saw namjoon rubbing his eyes while his clothes hanging on only one shoulder.
"Hyung why did you leave me there alone—". Namjoon eyes filled with tears, they doesn't know why and joon didn't told them too.

"H- hyung aren't my lips soft— why did you ran away leaving me there". Namjoon asked when their mom leaved, he sat on yoongi's lap and with low voice he said into yoongi's ear.
"Huh? I- i no that was huge m- mistake i did, i don't know what happened to me". Yoongi said loudly his face was red, and his brother looked jealous.
"I- i l- liked it and i wa- want to kiss you again really, i like kissing hyung". Namjoon said with pout it took alot of courage but Lisa said him, to be brave.
"Joon- ah i also want to kiss you can i? I will surely make you feel good". Jungkook was eager and it slipped out his mouth, joon looked surprised but he stood up attaching his lips to kook. Their lip met slowly moving, jungkook pulled joon together the feeling of joon body against him, and his soft lips made kook uncontrollable pulling his head more closer, forgetting his brothers he put joon on the table kissing him more deeply.
"Ah... hah.... hyung I think we have to stop there is long queue to kiss me". Namjoon smiled and ruffled his brother's hair kissing one more time, he called  jin to kiss him which he did.
"Are sure baby? I mean you don't have to kiss all of us—, you are our baby br—". Jin asked going between joon's leg and he kissed on his head.
"Hyung after kissing you, I'll be still your baby brother I want to kiss you". Namjoon said, jin sucked down his lower lips pushing him on table and he hovered over him, his big hand roamed around his waist squeezing it to get sucess inside joon's mouth and a moaned slipped from joon's mouth, his other brother grabbed their lowers leaving the room.
"Ok, stop hyung I can't breath—". Joon pushed jin sitting on table breathing hardly he saw two more person in queue.
"Is it my turn now gave a big smile to joon". Hoseok said, pushing taehyung out the way.
"No it's my turn, and beside I came here first hoseok you are in my way". Taehyung pushed hoseok, it was really weird they are fighting to kiss their baby.
"You all didn't call jimin hyung, I'm sure he will like me to kiss him too". Namjoon chuckled he thought its more fun, then he thought and he called both of them close.
"Sure I'll really but can you tell who wants to kiss you first and last". Jimin came between his legs, finally there long last waiting is giving them a great fruit.

But there is still a question inside there head who will joon choose. And with that, they continued tasting joon. Who is now out of breath and just wants to sleep.
Maybe they will ask him tomorrow after press conference.

To be continued......
___________________________________

I'm not going to skip taehyung, hoseok and jimin kiss scene.

_Arya_