you guys again started walking and reached near the garden but someone at your back started staring at you three..."I wish i could have you y/n but you always left me alone like that broken pieces of glass" Jack spoke as he licked his lips while his lustful eyes check you from back...but his jaw would have broke till now if jimin and Jungkook saw him like this checking on there best friend...he looked at you three sitting in the backseat of the car next to each other which made his fist clenched..The driver started the engine and drive off.

You reached your home and the car stopped Infront of your main gate..."Y/n take your medicine on time..otherwise you know me" Jungkook stated while showing his little glares to you and you nod while laughing...you walk out of the car and bid them a warm goodbye...they smiled back and waved you bye "Take care of yourself" jimin said and you nod then walk away towards inside...

you look at your bicycle and speak to it "Aww I'll miss you for some days my babygirl" you look at it sadly then you bow to your two bodyguards and went inside...

"Let's go now" Jimin looks back at his driver and speaks in his classy voice after making sure you enter inside safely and their driver drive off to his house...

~

Jimin and Jungkook entered the living room..their mother looked up as a bright smile spread on lips and she stood up from couch.."Welcome my hard working Sons" she greets them and they both smiled and hugged her tiredly...she felt their warmth and pat their back..."I missed you mom" Jimin spoke and hugged her more tightly she knows her both sons are tired...she broke the hug and lean back..she looked up at her tall soldiers amd smiled warmly saying "You both sit here I'll bring something delicious for you" The both nod and she walk towards the kitchen.

Jimin and Jungkook were sitting on the couch next to each other when Jungkook decided to break the silence "Hyung don't you think mom should meet y/n?" He said thinking about you and look at jimin slowly... Jimin roll his neck towards him."I don't want her to be involved in any of our house matter...we should protect her from conflicts...Dad won't accept the fact that we are friends with a girl from past 3 months" jimin sighs and Jungkook breath heavily thinking of his words rightly..

"Yeah...i guess you're right bro we shouldn't involve her with our parents..but if dad found out he gonna k!ll your a$$ for sure" Jungkook spoke with a smile and Jimin chuckled at his statement.. Jimin put his on Jungkook's thigh amd look at him "Lets enjoy our soulmate life till then" He said and Jungkook smiled with a breath "Yeah bro let's see till then" he said and yawning and spread his arms around the couch head...they sit their while thinking about their strict life...Both brothers are afraid of their Dad because they know how much he's strict in the matter of his Son's but at any cost they will protect their friendship.

"Go and wash your hands" their mother came with food and both of them smiled widely...their mouths started watering as they stood up quickly and went to wash their hands, not wanting to make their food wait and cold..

Mr Park entered inside the living room while losing his tie...he sighed heavily as his heavy steps stomped towards the couch...jimin and Jungkook look at their father and become astonished...his face was filled with multiple scars and his hairs were ruined like someone beated him badly.."Dad are you ok?" Jungkook speak, in a voice concerned to the death..but jimin just stood silent while looking at his unknown appearance.."Yeah I'm ok....i just got into a fight during meeting" he lied not to make any difficulty for him...and Mrs park come with water while her worry is written all over her face..."Honey you should be careful of your anger " she asked him softly and Mr Park take the glass of water from her hand, slugging it down in one go like a thirsty beast.

Jimin was just staring at his father, not uttering any single word but when his father look at him he instantly looked down and started eating his food...he stole his stare from his father and understand that his father is something up to again..Mr Park called jimin as he stopped eating and look up..."Jimin comes to my office when you're done with eating" with that he went to his office before jimin could speak anything...Jungkook and Mrs Park look at jimin, terrified of what have happened that Mr park called him so suddenly...Jimin gave them an assuring nod and went to his office ignoring his hunger.