24~ Hospital

MEERA'S POV

It's the night time and we all are having dinner ...

I have my wedding in another 7 days ...i mean wedding is in 10 days but we would go to rajasthan 3 days earlier coz we will be having all the functions there only....

My family is full on shopping mode and buying things every minute *hahahaha*

I am excited ......for new phase of my life.....i love changes.....and this is one of the biggest change that would be happening in my life up till now.....

Before this i have left my home once.....

And as soon as this thought crossed my mind .....i quickly went from happy to sadness ......

I looked around to see if anybody noticed my eyes and went out with my plate.....

I slept on my seat and some scenes passed through my eyes as i closed my eyes.....

And the same eyes shed the tears along......

I tried to sleep and with tears filled eyes ...i didn't knew when i slept..
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
"Ahahhhtaaaahhhtaahhhh, mummmmm..mummma.....mummmma...paa...paaaaa....paaaa." a 2 year old girl cried hard....and tried to call the man

But the man was continuously going away from her ....he went deaf to her cries....

She cried more....

"Papaaaaaa" with this my eyes opened up and i found my hands in air as if trying to hold onto something or catch someone .....

I cried remembering my dream......i am dreaming of all this again coz it's my marriage.....biggest day of my life and they are not coming....

They don't care about me and no matter how hard i try to believe that i don't want to see them.....

The truth is i need them.....i want to see them coming towards me ...blessing me and then even if they want to go forever .....i won't stop them....

I cried more and got up from my bed to go the washroom and as i kept my leg on floor .....

The vision in front of me started to blur ...world around me spinning....

I got up slowly and went to the washroom using the support of walls....

I did my business and started moving back but everything blacked out ....i tried to run and last thing i remember is opening the door of the washroom......and then the world went all black.......

Third person pov

MEERA'S father got up at midnight and went out of the room ....

He heard water noise coming from washroom.........

He saw the door was closed ...so he thought that might be there is some one inside ....

But after 20 minutes also the water kept flowing so he knocked the door but no response ....

He shouted to ask who is there but again no response .....

So he slowly pushed the door and it was not locked....so he opened it and the scene in front of me left him in utter shock.....

Meera was lying on the floor in water basically it was a swimming pool over her....

He shouted

"Meeraaa" and called everyone in the house ...he closed the tap and picked her up and patted her face but she was unconscious..........

Soon they called the ambulance and she was taken to the hospital....

It was since 3 hours she was admitted to hospital yet unconscious and her father was waiting outside ...rest all the members were at home....