28~FIRST KISS

PLEASE VOTE FIRST BEFORE READING 🙂😅

RUDRAKSH'S pov

"Meera i have to tell you something very important " i said in a really slow voice as i was scared as hell to reveal it ....

I looked at her and she was calm and had a warm smile as always on her face....she nodded her head as in allowing me to speak further...

I sighed deeply.....

"Meera ....first you have to promise me that you won't go away from me after listening to what i am telling you " i said with hope and looked at her

She blinked her eyes....

"I can't promise this but i promise i will try my best to understand you " she said while squeezing my hand....

I gulped and started to speak

"Meera what do you think ...when did we met first? " i asked holding onto my breathe as i wish that she remember when i met her first but i am sure she doesn't

"In the hospital? " she said not sure of herself

"No.....actually ......ummmmm....." i fumbled as i tried to say

"It's okay .....you can share anything .....i won't judge " she said as she assured me......

"Meera do you remember when you had a visit to kashi " i asked her

"Ye..yes.....it was when i about 15 or 16 years old " she said trying to remember it clearly ....

"Yes ....there you got separated from your family and was crying hard while moving here and there........at that time i was 20 years old amd was in kashi for some reasons.....and i saw you crying like that so i asked you the reason ...........and you told me that you got lost here ......then i gave you my phone to call your family but they were not picking up the call and then you started crying even harder.....so i helped you amd finally we saw your aunt standing at a distance and then leaving me behind you immediately ran to her " i completed my story

"Oh god rudra it was you that day.....you know what how much i regretted it later that i didn't thanked that person for helping me " she said not taking my words seriously....

"But did you fell in love with me at that moment....but how did you .....i looked really bad in that boy cut " she laughed as she remembered her boy cut look......i also tried to smile amid the chaos in my heart....

"No .....i didn't fell in love with your body ...but when i was close to you ....i felt like i am with my mother .....i mean same vibe ....same energy......and that same feeling that i was missing since years.......at that moment i didn't realised that but later when you went away i felt as if somebody took my heart away from me .......i was feeling complete around you ......i felt like never before...."

I said and she was now seriously listening to me...

"And then i tried to forget you coz i thought that i can't fall for a girl so young and that too a stranger , but it was only my mind to whom you was stranger but my heart was craving madly to feel the same feeling again.......it was forcing me to search you , my dreams were full of you.....even after sleeping pills , the only thing i could do was dream about you, your crying face that i saw, completely took me over and that was the only thing i could see, that was the only thing i could feel, my mind was numb to every other thing around me, ...and after battling with myself for 1 year i finally decided to search you ....but then the pandemic was announced in the country and it was not possible to find you in the lock down.....so i had to wait for another 3 years.....and then i started searching you in every corner of the country like a mad man.....even after so many years your picture was printed in my mind .....and then after 2 years of search i saw you standing in front of your college while you was waiting for the bus .....and i felt like i won my life as my search finally came to an end......you had turned into the most beautiful women from a innocent girl in all these years .....and that day i fell once again for your beauty.....now along with your vibe and company, i wanted this beautiful girl to be my wife,......i wanted to cage you forever for me.......the only thing left in my life was you.........then i found out about you and your family and thankfully we belonged to same caste and then it was like that universe also wanted us to be together that i met your brother in my office and from there i started connecting with him and finally we are here getting married .......so basically it was a love marriage arranged by me.....i did all this coz i knew that your family doesn't allow love marriages so i had to do all this......." i finished and looked at her ...