21~Happy life

MEERA'S POV

We came back home after the most beautiful day of my life......

Yes.....at first when i was going there for engagement i was like okay i am just getting married but now my heart feels at peace .....

Obvious reason is rudra.....he is such a gentleman......i was mistaken when i thought of him as a flirt......

He cared for me.... like a lot.......and i had a gut feeling saying care was genuine....

At every step i was taking he was making sure that i do not trip in my lehnga....or i do not fall....and when i sat down ...first he made sure that i settle well first and then he sat.....

And when he got to know i had a fever ....it was a moment.....like actually a moment.......

He immediately stopped the shoot and called the doctor.....

I was afraid as hell when he was doing it because i knew how much this would affect my family's so called reputation and i was right ...

Since that incidence they have been lecturing me a lot about how insulted they felt by the thought what everyone must have felt ....

The guest would have probably thought we do not take care of you and couldn't you wait.....why did he touch you.....why did you let him get you such expensive medicine and blah...blah ...blah...

Urghhh....

Anyways...we are back home and my mood is really good as i just now got the assurity that my coming life is gonna be really good.....

Atleast i would get out of this hell....and their taunts on everything...

They were still giving their morals on how i should have behaved as a good girl...

But ignoring them i went to my room and changed my lehnga before anything .......coz it's just too heavy.....

It was gifted by his mom....ofcourse otherwise they would have asked me to wear some rented or old dress today also...

I quickly changed.....and sat on my bed with phone and suddenly got a notification on whatsapp....

Rudra : you took the medicines ? How are you know ? Still have fever ? Did you check the temperature?

And all these messages brought a smile on my face....

And then i remember i didn't took the medicines ....

I turned on my heels to get the medicines .....

They are in my bag and my bag is in drawing room....

I went there amd saw everyone sitting there and seems ilke they were back biting about someone coz as soon as i entered they all went quiet ...

I went to my bag and took it ...

I was about to leave

"Where are you taking this bag " i heard my mom yelling...

"I have to take medicines " i said rolling my eyes

"Don't make faces ....give me the bag and about medicine...these are too expensive ...go and take capsules from drawer and give these ones to me " my elder sister said this time....

" i will not.....rudra have given me these and you are no one to take them back " i yelled...

And at this she stood up and came to me and to my surprise snatched the bag back ...

"Don't forget ..how much money dad spent on your engagement today ...who will pay for that...hnnn? And moreover if he is soo rich go and ask him to get the wedding arranged ...okay ? Don't show tantrums to us " she said and snatched the bag from my hand...

I didn't said anything coz again no matter how much i try to act strong ...the truth is it affects me.....it hurts ....

These were not even the topic of discussion when shivangi dee got married....everything was done as per her will without any question ....

They never said that it's a burden on them and they don't have money.....

At first place i did not asked them to marry me off....and secondly if they have problem with these functions they should have told them before hand that they won't do anything and if you want to marry my daughter , go and marry in the court ...

Phew...anyways...

I came back to my cocoon......i love this place ......i am all alone....so peaceful ...

And my phone ringed again .....

Rudra: what happened ?

Oh god i left him on seen....

"I am fine now....temperature is normal and yes i took the medicines "..

I replied with a smiley attached
With message...

And then i typed..

Ummmm..... you paid for doctor's fees....please tell me the amount i will pay you back

But before sending it i deleted....

I again typed it but didn't sent ....what if he gets offended...

I should not .....but if i will not then he might think of me as a greedy girl....

Rudra : wanna say something.....i mean you typed something but didn't got your message ?...

And this was enough to make me smile like a fool....

Was he watching my chat only.....i mean usually it's me who wait at the chat when people type ....otherwise people just reply to the messages almost 2 to 3 minutes later even when the conversation is going on....

I replied

"No....just by mistake wrote something "

And then talked for few more minutes ....

Did i tell you that i feel really good around him.....i mean i feel complete .......now you don't think that i am in love with him....

See....lemme tell you i have severe trust issues like i never trust anyone but my gut feeling is something that i believe the most......and this man gives really good vibes......like same same wali vibes........

I will not say that i willingly want to get married now but atleast i am happy that i will get married to someone who is a gentleman......

All these types of things kept on flowing in mind and i dreamt of the same even at the night....

Next day...

I just woke up and saw that i overslept today.......it's 9'o clock...

I know i know its normal .....but for rest of the world ......at my family......sorry! at this hostel ......we are not allowed to sleep after 7 ....

Lover..
Look in my eyes,
they will tell you the truth/
The girl in my story has always been you/
I'd go down with the Titanic, it's true, for you

Oh nothing it's just my phone ringing...

I went to pick it up ....and ....my heart raced really fast seeing who it was.....

"M...m...mo...mom " my voice trembled as i read the callers name...

Please vote and next chapter is like really unexpected disclosure of things....