48~ Traumatized

Third person's pov

As soon as they entered the mansion they saw meera's parents sitting on the couch talking to each other and her mother laughed on a certain thing said by rajvardhan (her husband)

As soon as meera saw them, she took two steps back...but rudra immediately held her hand and stopped her....

She looked at rudra and then came close to his ears and whispered inaudibly low...

"They are my parents "

"I know " he replied in same whisper as her and she looked at him with wide eyes....

He held her hand tighter and she stood still tightning her body so that he can't make her move...

"Come angel " he said and she shook her head in no...

"Come baby, i am with you, they can't do anything " he cooed her...

"Please na! Naiii" she whimpered like a child and her eyes brimmed with tears now...

He came close to her and asked her lovingly in a childish tone

"Why? "

"P...po...police " she said hiccuping as she started crying now...

"When i am there with you, no fucking person can even touch you let alone police " he said firmly....and gave her hand a squeeze...

He wiped her tears and took her hand in his and moved inside...

She tried to hid behind him as they moved inside...

They reached there and sat on the sofa while meera tried to sit as close as possible to rudra ..hugging his arm tight....

On the other hand, her parents were shocked to see her there...

Her mom quickly got up and came towards her and she looked at him scared and shook her head in no....

Rudra immediately stopped her mother and said

"Talk to her from there only " he said and her mom was shocked to hear this and looked at meera astonished but she didn't looked at her .....

"Meera beta, she is your mom....she won't do anything " her father said and she didn't replied anything rather hugged rudraksh's arm even tightly...

"Meera " his father was about to say something but rudra stopped them in between...

"Angel? You don't want to hear what they want to say? They want to tell you what happened when they left you alone in delhi " he asked meera and she looked at him and then nodded her head in yes and then gestured him to come close to her as there was a height difference between them....

He lowered his ear to her and she whispered...

"I want to hear, but you don't go anywhere " she said and he moved his thumb on her cheek and said...

"I am always with you...not going anywhere...neither today ...nor forever " he said and she calmed hearing him...

"Tell her what happened after that day, fast " he ordered and her father took a deep breathe and started speaking...

"Meera! Beta that day when i left you there at your uncle's house, it was not because i wanted to abandon you, but because police was again and again searching for you and we could clearly see that you was traumatized because of that.....so i decided to drop you there and because i knew that your uncle doesn't have enough money, so i even decided to pay them monthly and took all the claims that were on you ..on me...and then fought the case and in all that years the police did deep reaserch on each and every point of the case, but because we were short of money, we were not able to fight .....but when daksh came into our lives, we were not even short of money .....you must have remembered that the money bag that your chachu had,was gifted to him by some very renowned person, who was Mr.Mittal, we shared the same surname and he was a very renowned business man in india and that man was daksh's father and he was attacked here in u.s.a by some enemy and your chachu saved him but later that enemy attacked them again and then daksh lost his mother then and there on the spot but his father was hospitalised and we all went to india to meet them and in the hospital daksh's dad was serious and at that time he asked his lawyer to make his will and there he asked lawyer to write all his property in the name of daksh and daksh's guardianship was given to us as he use to trust us a lot....at that time only we met rudraksh's family also and got to know that they are the business friend of daksh's father "