25~Test reports

Rudraksh's pov

"You should also rest now "

She said looking at me

But .....oh baby i didn't sent your father home so that i can sleep ....
A mad man would sleep when he has the most beautiful girl in front of him and that too he is all alone with her...

She was looking at me waiting for reply ......so i passed her a smile and blinked my eyes to assure her that i am fine like this.....

She also laid on bed but now she is not sleepy....

So she was looking at the ceiling ....and then out of the window....

"Baby look at me "...i said in a slow voice which she couldn't hear....

And to my surprise she looked at me....

She started looking here and there while moving her hand .....

I immediately went to her...

"What happened baby! ...you want something " i asked supporting her

"My phone " she said

I searched her phone around bit ig it was not here ....

So i called on her number but yeah right ...it's not here ....

"Maybe ....your phone is at home " i said to which tsked....

"Use my phone " i said while giving my phone to her

"No...i can't....i have to scroll insta "

"My phone has instagram " i said while finding the app on my phone...and yes i have it

"But...i want to use my account "

"It's okay login on this phone " i said while giving my phone to her......

She smiled and took my phone but i could see she was embarrassed.......

She got up from the bed

"Where are you going ? " i asked in a worry

"I will sit on the sofa then we both can watch reels together " she said and i got happy....

Lottery lagi h aaj ....

I happily went to sofa and sat with her and she logged onto insta and then she kept her legs straight on the table being comfortable ....

I covered her with duvet and i also sat there ...

"You also take the comforter " she said

"There is only one " i lied

"It's okay this one is big enough we both can share " she said while picking the duvet up as if inviting me in ....

And my mind being dirty started getting unholy thoughts of being in the same comforter with her .....

I shooed them away.....she is not well rudraksh ...have some sense .....

I slipped inside it and we were really close to each other.....

This position is too sexy for me......oh god ......help me .......save this girl from my devil....

I was in my thoughts when she played the reel...

First reel was a boy showing his neck which was covered with hickeys with some weird background music .....

She cleared her throat and immediately scrolled up ...

And then a girl came saying something

Her insta feed has reels like fashion reels and fantasy reels the most ....