2~ PANIC ATTACKS

3 months later......
MEERA'S POV
*ringing*
*ringing*

I closed my ears with the pillow like any other heavy sleeper 😴 would do ....

And slept again

But the phone ring had already disturbed my sleep .... so after a few minutes i got up ...

Before i could reach my phone and see who called ....

My sister came to me and told me that

"Tanvi came to shop to inform you that aarav is not well , you get ready to go with her. As aniket has to go to the office "

I nodded my head ...

Tanvi is my another cousin , she got married two years back with aniket and has a son named aarav ....

I got ready and got a call from tanvi

"Meera, are you ready .... we have to leave .... come to my father's house .... we will go with him ""

"Okay , i am just coming"

I hang up the call and got up to leave ...

I went to my uncle's house and we left for the hospital with them ...

In the hospital.....

"Ms. Tanvi , aarav has got the infection in throat .... his throat is swollen .... i have prescribed the medicines..... give him the light foods to eat .....""
Doctor said ...

With this we came out and i went to get the medicines from the medical ....

With this we came back to my uncle's house ....

"Where is aunt and shivansh "

I asked my uncle and he told me that they have gone out of state for a small trip ....

I asked them ....out of concern that whether they had their food or not ....

And got to know they haven't....

So i prepared a meal for them .....meanwhile tanvi insisted that she wants me to taste the fried rice that she makes really delicious ones....

I agreed .... we were just having our meal .... meanwhile aarav got up from sleep ... and started crying aloud .....

Tanvi tried to feed him ... but due to infection he wasn't able to drink the milk ....

I took him from her , in my arms and walked around to calm him down and after an hour walk he finally slept....

I was about to leave their house but then i saw that there was some protest rally down there and my uncle advised to leave after it gets over ....

In all this drama almost the whole day went by...
And it was finally evening when i came back to my house .....

I saw my sister, Shivangi working all alone in the shop
So i decided to help her out ....

With this another 2 hours passed by ....

It was the night time when my parents came back home ....

My mother saw that i was lying on the bed .....

She went straight to the kitchen and saw that i had not prepared the dinner

She immediately called me out ...

""Meeeerrraaaa "

I rolled my eyes knowing the upcoming drama .....

"Why haven't you prepared the dinner ... you knew that we were out .... you lazy shit .... you can't even make the food for everyone sitting idle at home ....""