57~Finale

Rudraksh's pov

Today we are going to temple to offer our prayers.....she is getting ready and is currently standing in her bra and shapewear in front of her closet and again and again asking me by showing different sarees

"Should i wear this one? "

"Yes, this one is nice "i said as i have been saying on every saree she is showing me...

"Really? " she said as she looked at herself in the mirror...

"No....this one is not nice "she said and kept the saree back
..

"Annnnnnn......Rudraaaaaaaaaa......i don't have anything good to wear......before wedding i had very few clothes that i didn't had this big problem of choosing but now there are so many, i can't decide? "She cried....

I got up and took one light blue saree matching my kurta for her to wear and brought her out of the closet....

"See, this one is matching my kurta,this is the best "i said and gave her the saree to wear ...

She again kept the saree on her shoulder and looked at herself in the mirror...she was about to say something but i pulled her closer by waist

"If you will stand like this just in bra in front of me for long, then we won't be able to go out of this room "i said as a whisper while tracing the hair strands falling on her forehead....

She gulped looking at me ....and then quickly backed off and started wearing her saree ......

She was stealing glances at me through mirror all the time while draping her saree.....i smirked seeing her like this, she looks cute doing this....she is like afraid of me as if i would do something now.....though i wasn't lying....i can do anything as it is hard to control myself...

She quickly got ready and did a little makeup and then ran downstairs without waiting for me....

I went down after her with slow steps while she was running down the stairs with her small legs...

She went to the kitchen and prepared the plate for pooja and then took other things required for pooja....

She went out with car keys and then opened the car and herself sat inside and applied the seat belt....

I chuckled seeing my cute baby wife.....doing childlike acts....

I also went towards the driver seat and drove the car to the temple....

There was lot of rush in the temple as it was a popular and big temple in the town...

We went down and i went towards the v.i.p gate for entry....

Police man standing there recognised me and saluted me, i also greeted him back...

My angel pulled the sleeves of my shirt and i looked at her

"We will not use v.i.p entry gate "she whispered....and i thinned my brows with confusion...

"It's not fair to do this, especially at temples "she said and went towards the normal side while holding my hand...

I also didn't argued and joined the big queue ....

We stood there in that line for about 1 hour....i realised that if the you are with the right person then it doesn't matter that we are being given v.i.p treatment or not...all what matter is the moment we spent with the special one...

All this time in the queue she was telling me ancient stories of goddess, whose temple we were in ....and they were really nice and interesting stories to hear containing really good messages...