17~ First Step

Rudraksh's pov
We were sitting at her home in the drawing room ...

From my side i have invited my family that includes me, my mom , my Best friend daksh, daksh's wife, my stepbrother aditya and that's it...

From her side there are almost 15 people apart from her parents and grandparents..

We are sitting here and having snacks ...

But i am getting impatient and looking continuously at the door, waiting for her....

Everybody is talking to each other and i ......i am just looking for her ...

And there comes my super intelligent mom...

" please call meera, we have to be quick, i have my flight to rajasthan in evening " she said smiling at them...

"Ji" said her mother and went away to call her and finally she is coming...

And here she is ....

As she entered the room my eyes went to her and stayed there only....i couldn't take my eyes off......

She is looking like a goddess in that saree

She went towards my mom and bent forward to touch her feet and then my mom made her sit next to me

She went towards my mom and bent forward to touch her feet and then my mom made her sit next to me .....

She was sitting close to me, our shoulders were almost touching each other and my body was getting current everytime her skin came in contact with me....

This was the first time we were sitting like that....so close and together .....

I saw my mom coming forward she came towards her and made her wear the diamond necklace as a gift from her side and then she gave her the fruits and some sweets and at last she gave her a box of cosmetics and did tilak on her forehead....

She bent towards her feet and my mom blessed her....

And after this was done her father came towards me and did the tilak on my forehead and then gave me a sweet box some fruits and then a envelope ....

I immediately said looking at the envelope "i will not take the money sir, i am highly obliged that you are getting your daughter married to me and above that i don't need anything"

With this i gave them the envelope back
"No beta, this is a gift from our side ...please accept it ....i insists " her father said

So i opened the envelope and saw there were almost 11000 rs. In that so i took out a 500rs. note and took it

"This , i am keeping as a token money and i will never accept any money from now on .......this was the first and last time......sir , when you are marrying your daughter off with me ......it is the biggest gift for me .....and i am saying it again that i dont need money or anything else for that matter in return for marrying her..........so please i request you not to give me anything from now on" i said while smiling at her father...

And her father smiled looking at me
And took the money back

Everything went smoothly after that

Pandit ji was called and engagement date was fixed ....it is 15 days later and 1 month from now is my marriage ......

And we finally we are leaving her house....

I don't want to leave.......i want to stay here near her ......i was looking at her again and again while leaving ..

"Oh god! Jiju atleast get the photoshoot done with her before leaving " her cousin said in between and asked me and her to go to another room

Looks like she is an intelligent cousin

We entered a room and there were all her cousins sitting ...

"Come meera ...lets click some spicy pictures " her younger cousin said and winked her eyes at her...

And then we both stood .....i looked at her who was standing at one hand distance from me...

"Offf oh meera stand close to him yaar " her cousin who was clicking our pictures said and she shifted close just a little...

And then her cousin asked me to keep my hand on her waist....

I looked at her who was showing eyes to her .......

And when i kept my hand slowly on her waist she immediately looked at me and we had a eye contact for a minute and then she immediately looked away ...

I could see her ......how shy she was.......she was a blushing mess....

Just by one touch she is blushing soo much ......what will happen when i will fulfill my fantasies with her.....

We looked into the camera and
"Done....you both look so cute ........hayee nazar na lag jaye " her cousin said and she immediately ran towards her to see the picture ...

I know she went away so that i remove my hand from her .....

It's okay.........just a month and then she will be all mine.....

I looked at her and kept on staring .....she was smiling and talking to her cousin in slow voice ......

I can spend my entire life just by looking at her like this.....

Her lips are sooo perfect ......sooo red.....

Actually she is completely perfect.....too hot to handle....

"Stop eye fucking her " i heard daksh whispering these words in my ear and i glared at him and in reply he gave me a naughty smile........

I cleared my throat to grab their attention and signalled daksh something to which he immediately understood

"I think we should let them talk in private for a minute atleast.....right girls?. " he said looking at her cousins....

And thankfully they all left from there and now we are all alone in the room ......

There is a awkward silence......she is standing in front of me .....her head is hung low and she is not even looking at me...

"Meera.....have a seat, be comfortable " i said and she came and sat in front of me..

"Why are you so shy......relax. .......we have talked many a times before this also..........you can be yourself when with me .....you don't have to be shy or anything ...."
I said these comforting words to her sensing her discomfort and finally she looked at me and gave me a warm smile....

And after that there was again silence

" ummmm.....if you don't mind ......would you like to share contact details " i said

Though i have her number already but i deleted it today in the morning so that i can have it with her consent and then we can talk on call and text also...

" yeah sure " she said and with this shared the number with me....

Like this we stayed there for another 2 minutes and then i stood up to leave as i remember that she has an exam tomorrow.....

And we went outside and i touched the feet of her parents and grandparents and then we finally left from there ...

Please vote and stay tuned for more updates