45~Are you mad at me?

200 votes 👉👈🙆‍♀️...
MEERA'S POV

I heard them and decided not to disturb them as i feel they won't like it, so i ran back to the room....

I was roaming here and there in the room, biting my nails in nervousness....

Rudra! Yes! I should call him ....

No! This is not right! You eavesdrop on his parents and then tell him about what you listened is like i am behaving like a bitch....

What should i do? I can feel there is something wrong and most probably mom is in trouble....

The thing that is troubling me the most is, why she was addressing papa as sir.....

He is her husband .....i remember when i asked dadi about what should i call aditya bhaiya's mom, she told me that she is rudraksh's step mother and with mom, papa have got the divorce and now they are seperated.....

So accordingly papa is mom's ex husband and even then she should not have been addressing him as sir and icing on the cake is ..she being afraid of him...it is something that i can't digest........

I was in my deep thoughts and trying to connect all the things i know about the family and build some excuse for what i heard that would give peace to my heart....but no...i can't think of any reason....

All the time in the evening i was busy doing this only and didn't went down....

At night, the door of my room opened revealing rudra....

He looked at me and thinned his brows ....

"What happened? You look tensed " he immediately asked me.....

How does he everytime knows that what i am feeling.....am i a open book?

I shook my head in no saying nothing happened.....

He squeezed his eyes looking at me...

"Come let's have dinner first, i am hungry and then we will talk " he said and took my hand in his and we went down....

I still feel my mind being clouded with all the thoughts....

We reached there and saw his mom standing there on the dinning table and dad sitting on the head chair and eating food....

As rudra saw his dad he went to him and touched his feet and papa blessed him....

I being the dumbass kept on staring at him with suspicion.....i realised it when rudra tapped on my shoulder....

I also quickly went to him and touched his feet...

"Stay blessed " he said as he kept his hand on my head...

I went to my chair and sat, but i saw mom was still standing there with the helpers....

"Mom, come and sit, will you not have dinner? " i asked her and she looked at papa with fear....

This made me even more doubtful....

"Come mom...what are you thinking? " rudra said as he held her hand and made her sit besides us....

She sat and i noticed her gulping hard as i served food to all three of us and we began eating....

After this we all ate in silence and i could sense the tension in the air.....

We were all done with the food and then we sat there on the sofa while mom kept standing, so as a mark of respect to her i also kept on standing .....

"Why are you both standing? Come and sit " rudra said and mom sat ...so i also sat...