19~Toxic family

MEERA'S POV

I was going back to my home and was at metro station when i met rudra again coincidentally.......

He asked me if we could go together to which i agreed ofcourse he is my fiance so there is no harm in going with him....

Later we met a child on road he was crying for his mother so i consoled him a bit and then his mother came ....

And then he asked me for lunch to which i said no but he said he was hungry so i went to the restaurant with him.....

He took me to some really expensive restaurant......

At first i was shocked but then i thought he might be showing off in front of me. ....

We went inside and he asked me to order i saw the menu....and all the dishes were hell expensive ........

So i didn't ordered anything and asked him to do so....

He ordered almost 5 chinese dishes and pizza and two brownie shakes....

Won't it cost him too much ?

He asked to have the food ......i was about to deny but he insisted so i started eating......

Ummmmm..........it's so delicious.........the pizza is hell tasty.......i can't get over it ......

But as a sensible girl .....i ate only one slice amd left the rest for him.....

I want to eat it more ........

But never mind.......i wiped my hands with tissue......

And sat quietly there waiting for him to finish...

"Please have something....why are you not eating "

Yes please give me some more pizza and noodles...

"No...no i am done " i said passing him a fake smile.......

To which he got up and served two more slices of pizza and some fries in my plate.....

"Please.....atleast accompany me "

He insisted .....oh god.....he is such a sweet man......

I immediately started eating and finished the food....

He again served me the noodles.....and i happily ate them......and then i finished my brownie shake.....

This was one of the best chinese that i ever had in my life......like it was so tasty and well cooked ......

And soon the bill came and i realized that they were the most expensive dishes of my life too......

I took the bill from waiter and saw that it was 5 digit bill.....i gulped my saliva....

This bill would cost almost one month salary of an average man....

I should split the bill.....i took my purse out to pay and when i looked up i saw that he had already paid and the waiter was giving him the card back......

"We should have split the bill "
I said immediately as we left the restaurant....

He looked at me for a good 1 minute and then chuckled and said
"Next treat would be from your wallet....okay "

To which i internally slapped my forehead .......i can't afford to take him to such an expensive restaurants but okay i have to pay back.....

So i nodded my head and smiled looking at him....

And this continued till all my exams finished ......he use to pick me up from my house in the morning in every exam and then drop me at my home...because he said that he has some work here behind the college only so he stays there for half day and then continue rest of the day in the office........

...on the way a day he use to give me a treat and the other day i use to do the same ......

And thankfully whenever it was my turn he always stopped at some ice cream parlour or at some snacks shop.....and one day we did the cold drink party also .....

So i didn't had to pay heavy bills.......

Though i was feeling bad because he always paid the heavy bills.......but i can't do anything i never ask him to go there ....he do it himself and i can't stop him.....

Today was my last exam and the days went pretty well as i didn't got those sudden mood swings attack and my exams also went quite good.....

Rudra dropped me home as usual and i bid him bye and then entered my house ....

And was welcomed by my bua's (father's sister) voice

"M.com karana ka koi fayda na h manne to phli hi kaha tha thaari chori bartan maanj ske bas , dekhlo kar rhe ho na middle class mein shaadi apni betiyo ki ........na padhai kr skti or na ameer ghr mein byah.......kisi kaam ki na h .....meri gudiya ko d......"
"No use of doing m.com ....i told you that your girl can wash only dishes....see you are marrying her off in middle class only.......neither could study nor could get married to rich....good for nothing...see my daughte...."

I heard her faded voice as i closed the door and covered my ears with pillow to stop her voice from going into my ears ........

But as a emotional fool inside me waken up ...tears fell from my eyes and got lost in my pillow....

I cried like this for good 10 minutes...

And then got up to change to go out and greet her...

Actually she is right i could not do anything in my life.....

Anyways.....i took a deep breathe and went to washroom, washed my face and then went there and greeted her....

She fake blessed me and i also passed her a fake smile.....

"Meera, how are you beta? " she asked showing her 'concern' for me...

"I am really good bua ji ...." i said and passed her a smile...

And then i waited there for next 5 minutes to listen to her and my family's 'important' discussion in which some declared me as a spoiled brat and some said that i am too loud....and others said that i am not mature enough so they being the expert gave me the tips on how to be a good daughter in law......

I listened to them patiently and then came back to my room after dinner ....

I covered myself with the comforter and prayed to the god to give me death .....that i know won't come to me that easily....

I mean i don't want to suicide and finish my life ....but i don't even want to live anymore....there is no use of a life where i can't give happiness to my family.....

Where my own dad is disappointed by me....

I can only joke around ...nothing else....this is the only thing i do in my life...

And this is the sole reason why people take me for granted ......

I always stay chilled out...i mean i seem to be like that everytime so people think that they can say anything to me .....

And i being a fool can't even face them and always ends up hurting myself....

I fell to sleep with this condition tears kept on flowing from my eyes and dissappointing thoughts from my brain....

Please vote guys.....i didn't explained the crying seen in that detail because it makes me cry hard whenever i try to explain that feeling and i can't cry right now as my mom is sitting in front of me .....so....
Thank you lovelies