16~Angry Man

Rudraksh's pov

I am back to my villa.....standing on the terrace with cigarette in my hand whole world shining bright, night lights in front of me but my heart has a complete opposite scene inside....

First time ...first time..... since the day i met her........i am not feeling that much happiness in my heart as i always feel after meeting her rather there is a slight pain in my chest....

I saw her sad eyes.....the face that had spark on it...the glow she carries with her, bright smile was missing today....

She had dark circles under her eyes.....i wonder what's wrong with her....

I even asked her that day that if she has a problem in getting married to me but she said no....

And now when i got to know that she wants to postpone the roka ceremony and they didn't even bothered to discuss it with us is hurting me and forcing me to think that do they force her??......

Is she not happy ....??

If not? Then why didn't i knew about it earlier .....nobody....literally out of a dozen of people i have sent around her to check if she is fine or not..never told me anything about it ......

I have called all of them right now at my place to know everything
.

"Sir, they have come" my man called me from back

"I am coming" i said and kept the cigarette in ash tray and went downstairs

There i saw almost 12 to 14 people standing in a row...

Some are girls of her age and a few are bodyguards and there are 2 to 3 aunties...

As i reached there they all greeted me and in reply i nodded my head and went to the sofa and sat down there ....

"Jaanvi" i called and a girl came forward and said
"Yes sir?"

"You know how her family treats her ..you are her best friend....right? " i asked

"Sir, whatever she tells me i always send you the recording" she said while keeping her head low....

"And you meena? You stay just above her floor?"
I said looking at a middle aged lady

"Sir, she always looks happy an......"

"What happy? What happy hnnn.....you people are around her since years and still don't know the complete things....what am i paying you for?haan?" I could not help but yell at them.....

They are all stupid....

My meera was in pain since last so many years ......she was not happy ......and these idiots despite being so close to her could not find it out.....they always said that she is too happy.....

She is energetic.......and young bright soul ...and blah blah.....

And i could see it in her eyes in just two meets that she is not...

"Get lost" i yelled at them and ran to my car....

I drove the car and went to my mom's house and immediately went to her room

"Mom, i want you to talk to them about marriage tomorrow after roka itself.....get the marriage fixed as soon as possible....and keep the date as near as possible" i informed her and ran to my room and called amrit...

"Amrit , as soon as the roka would be done ...you have to convince them to get the marriage also done at the earliest.....is that clear" i said in a dominating tone

And hanged up the call without listening to him...

I would not have waited for so long if i knew that she is not living her life happily...

I waited just because she was young and i believed that she might not like to get married this soon and waited till she completes her graduation and now when it's done and i know that she is not happy there, i want her to be mine really fast....

I will keep her with myself and will give her the best life and will also find out about all the people who have ever made her cry and will make them pay for their deeds....

With these thoughts i slept and didn't knew when the sun came up again on my head ...

Next day i got up and a bright smile immediately took over my face ....

Today , we would be finally making commitments to each other....we would be bound in a promise to get married to each other.....

I am happy....like really really happy.....

I immediately went to the washroom and got ready....

When i went downstairs i saw my mother getting the arrangements done....

I greeted her....

"All set?" I asked her

"Yes, everything done and we are ready to move"

"Mom..you know na....we have to come back from there as soon as possible she has her exam and she has to study and i don't want to trouble her with all this drama"

"Ofcourse beta....i know ....i have told them that we can't take more than 2 hours because i have to leave for your Dadima's house then" she informed...

"Great...lets leave now......come"

With this we left for her house

There are so many secrets yet to be unfolded ....stay tuned to know more.....and about their love life ...let me tell you it's gonna be really spicy ...so keep reading...

Please do 🗳 vote...

Thanks 🫂 😊