18 ~Pick Up

RUDRAKSH'S pov

It's the dinner time and i am at my mom's house and sitting on the dining table ...

It's been since last 15 minutes i was looking at my left hand ...

I have not washed my left hand since we came back from her house in the afternoon ....

I can't wash it..

This damn lucky hand was on her waist so i want that touch to stay on it for as long as it can......

I was staring at my hand and thinking all this when my mom interrupted me...

"Please have the dinner , beta ......any problem? You look lost " she asked

And i immediately shook my head in no while smiling at her and starting having my dinner....

I am behaving like a teenager who just got a chance to meet his crush....

But i can't help it ...... this is the effect that she has on me......i am literally whipped for her ....

The hardwork that i have put in to get her in my life ......and now when i am getting close to her step by step.........today was the first step ......and just in a month she will be offically meera rudraksh kumar aeron........

Oh this name sounds so fucking damn good with her name......

Should i message her ........

Today only she gave the number....

With these thoughts i finished my dinner and went back to my room ......

I stood near the window and lit a cigarette and starting smoking while looking at the small houses in front of me....

My mom's house is in her locality only and there are really small buildings in this locality....

Ummmm......i am still not able to decide on message part....

Ok lets just message......final decision...

I picked my phone up and sent 'hi' on her number and waited for her reply ..........she is not online right now......so i clicked on profile pic and saw it........in the picture she is holding a small baby in her hand and the baby is smiling at her ......she is sort of giggling....means it's a candid photo ........i was ogling at the picture when she replied with a hello.....and this brought a big smile on my face.........

I immediately replied

"How are you? "

She: "i am good you say 😊 "

He: "i am also good...."
He: " how is your preparation for the exam going "

She: "pretty well "

He: "you have the exam there only right? "

She: "yes "

He: " well ...i have to go there only tomorrow at 8.........it would be great if we could go together "

She: "okay "

Yes! ....... ....i am going to meet her and will go on a small drive with her tomorrow..........

I am excited.......

With this i slept ........

Next day...

It's afternoon time and i am in a meeting ..

In the morning I went to her home to pick her up and then dropped her to the college

and now I am in the meeting but I remember that I have to go and pick her up back I have only and only few more things to discuss with them and then I will leave