37~DELHI

MEERA'S POV

I slowly opened my eyes in
The morning and felt a heavy weight on me...

I looked down and saw that he was sleeping on me....his face was between my breast, on my chest and he was hugging my waist tightly and god he is looking so so so cute like this....just like a small baby....

His hairs falling on his forehead and upper body naked, adding hotness to his cuteness....

I caressed his hairs and saw him sleeping peacefully....but his sharp chin kept on my chest is giving me chills.....

That is my sensitive spot and his sharp jawline is adding an edge to it ......

I stayed like that, looking at him as his mouth was open a little and he was breathing slowly.....

Like that only another 15 minutes passed and i saw him flickering his eyelashes, indicating he is about to wake up....

A minute later he opened his eyes slowly and looked at me with his sleepy eyes...

As he saw me, he gave me a warm, ear to ear smile....he was blinking his eyes slowly and lazily......i was also looking at him...he looks fresh and really happy....his face is glowing more than other days...

.... slowly he tugged the hair strands falling on my face behind my ears, all this time his eyes were filled with pure love....

After observing me for a few moments, he realised that he is lying on me and he shifted a little on his side and whispered 'sorry ' ........

I was about to get up but he instantly hovered over me and i freeze at my place and looked in his eyes...

My weight was on my elbows and he was staring deep in my eyes as if piercing my soul....

I gulped due to the proximity and bit my lower lip....

He slowly took his hand near my lips and separated my lips from my teeth with his thumb and murmmered

"Those are mine to bite "

I blushed hard at his statement.....what happened to him all of a sudden....just a moment back he was all in lazy mood and now he looks like he is in romantic mood....

He rubbed his nose with mine, and kept my head on pillow making me lay in a comfortable position as he himself moved even closer to me...

He kissed both my eyes and whispered...

"Good morning wifey " i smiled and wished him morning back

"Good morning hubby " i whispered just like him....

And he leaned towards my lips and i kept my hand on his chest to stop him to which he obliged and looked in my eyes as if asking 'what happened ' 

"Morning breathe " i said with embarrassment......

"Any other reason apart from this " he asked and i shook my head in 'no '

He immediately removed my hand from his chest and pinned both my hands above my head and attacked my lips.....

Our legs curled together as he rolled his legs with mine.....

He sucked my lower lip, while i just closed my eyes, cherishing the pleasure he was giving me....

He held my nape and tilted my head a little to angle it even closer to him...

He was busy kissing the life out me .....

With each passing moment he was going wild and passionate.......
His hand was continously moving on waist, as if he was massaging my waist and as he moved his hand moved a little up from my waist, my breathe hitched and he stopped on my bra line and traced it with his thumb .....