Ch. 49 Helpless

Começar do início

But the current situation was different. Neither I had the strength to deal with unnecessary things nor she did wrong cause me and Viraat were too busy handling other things that we probably wouldn't have paid much attention to that side.

She came to the front and started detailing the incident to our families. Whereas, my mind also travelled back in the time when everything was more than perfect.

 Whereas, my mind also travelled back in the time when everything was more than perfect

flashback

"Rehan...... Calm down."

"And how am I supposed to do that Mr. Chaudhary?? Even after knowing that my dream is at the verge of collapsing?" I snapped back at him for his words.

Well...... Not for his words but for his actions. Because this asshole of a best friend of mine is calmly devouring the slice of pizza in my cabin, on my sofa while I am here...... pulling out my hairs in frustration.

"Mmm..... Getting angry....... won't make your dreams fly high. Here...... Have chilled Coke...... And chill down man." He sang in a cool voice sliding the bottle in my direction which had a small piece of capsicum and lot of cheese sticking to it from his messy hands.

Where. the. fuck. my. eyes. were. when. I. made. him. my. friend?

"What??" He questioned when he saw me glaring at him.

"Sometimes I feel like making you my personal punching bag?" I huffed boredly.

"And I feel like burying you alive?" He striked back dumping the food in his mouth.

This is what he came up with?

Pathetic.......

"I wish us raat uncle jaldi so gaye hote. Toh atleast tu paida nhi hota." I sighed tiredly taking a seat before him. He smiled sickly before speaking.

( I wish uncle had slept early that night. Atleast you wouldn't have been born. )

"Not my dad's fault. Pratap uncle didn't had protection to use that time. So he had to stay awake so I could come into this world and give you company." He finished with wide smile.

And that was it...... I rose up from my seat and punched his face several times until his nose got painted in red.

Such ( Punch ) a ( Punch ) pain ( Punch ) in ( Punch ) ass ( Punch ).

"How many??" I heard him asking.

"Huh??"

"How many this time??" He asked again sipping the Coke.