Side Story 5

a glimpse into the future.

A part of it will be shown to you.

The future in 18 years...

A man with long long black hair, an eye patch with a star stitched on it was covering his right eye and his left golden eye was reminiscing about something. 

He has a long katana on his left side. He wore a long black coat, a golden belt, black shorts, and a white shirt. His long hair was long braided and a hat lay on his head, a title hung on his shoulder.

The man was leaning on a tree. Sitting under its shade reading an old newspaper. 

The title on it read...

The world has come to an end, and Monkey D. Luffy has become the pirate king. His husband, the surgeon of death and the pirate king turned the world upside down. 

The young man didn't read further, as he was already mesmerized at the back of his mind.

Monkey D. Luffy and Trafalgar D. Water Law fulfilled their dreams and the family disappeared.

The reign of the corrupted government had come to an end and the world was celebrating their newfound freedom. The one that freed them, the sun god Nika didn't want to rule over them, if he did it wouldn't be freedom he quoted. 

"If I became your king and made you obey the rules I created, then it wouldn't be freedom!"

Many couldn't believe their eyes or their ears as to how one could decline to become the king of the world without a second thought.

His crew laughed at that though...

they knew that their captain had no desire to conquer anything, he had made it clear from the very beginning. 

And his husband never had any interest. All he wanted was to find the mystery behind his name and live the rest of his life with his loved ones. 

Both wishes come true...

They both let Amato out of the world at the age of 16. 

After that of course Amato went on his adventure. On his way, he met his sister. Not biological, but an abandoned child he took in and named here Lami. 

At the age of 16, he became a brother and an Admiral. Amato's dream is to become a marine and save the people that have been suffering from the past government. 

His parent changed the world and showed the world how cruel the world government is, and then Amato slowly became powerful and helped those people while changing the government from the inside. Showing the world that not everything is black and white. 

Amato has gotten other titles:

Turtle Crusader

The Defender of Justice

Amato wasn't happy with these titles. He just wants to help some people and then live peacefully, but he forgets that his genes come from Luffy.

Peacefull and Luffy never go well in the same sentence. 

So wherever Amato goes chaos follows and he has to clean it up too. Not like his father.

Amato lives every day with headaches and a lot of paperwork. 

Thankfully Coby takes care of him and Amato looks up to Coby too. 

Anyway, Amato just revealed to his friends that he is not an orphan.

You see Amato is a leader of some gifted individuals, who are one of the strongest units of the government. 

And there has been a rumor going around about their mysterious boss that he is actually an orphan who lives on the streets and meets Lami.