The eye!

The news about the new emperors and the defeat of two emperors caused an uproar in the world. The straw hats were oblivious to it. Many were having fun partying. 

Luffy shared the news with his friends.

"Guys I am gonna marry Torao!"

Luffy jumped up and down in excitement. The straw hats were happy for their captain. But they still need to talk to Law. If he dares to hurt their captain...

It's better not to say anymore. 

"It's a surprise that Luffy-san was the first to get married on the crew Yohoho..."

"I would have never thought someone would be attracted to this idiot of a captain."

Sanji pulled a cigarette out of nowhere and lit it up with a gold lighter.

"Luffy, Law proposed to you, didn't he give you anything like a big diamond ring."

Nami clutched her hands together. Usopp thought he was seeing things. Nami's eyes turned into bellies.

"No, I don't like rings. what if they get broken during a fight? But he did give me this armlet."

Luffy showed his black armlet with a silver stone in the center. If you look closely you could see an L engraved on it.

"It' doesn't look great and expensive, but whatever. At least he gave you something."

Luffy didn't like what Nami said. Luffy liked it a lot. It was pretty for Luffy. Luffy stuck his tongue out.

"Blah, It is pretty so don't you dare say anything bad about it."

Like a child, Luffy runs away before Nami can punch him. Luffy gets behind Robin.

"Robin-san can you step aside?"

"Nami, please calm down. He is still pregnant. It wouldn't be a good idea if you hurt him."

Luffy nods behind Robin. 

"And I think the armlet is beautiful."

Robin smiled. Luffy hugged Robin. 

"So unfair!"

Both Sanji and Brook fell on the floor crying about how unfair life is.

"Luffy you are gonna regret it!"

"Stop it love cook."

"What did you say Marimo?"

"Who are you calling Marimo, perv cook?"

Both launched onto each other. Nami sighed. She was too tired to stop them.

"I am going to Torao."

Luffy swung into the room where Law and his crew were. Luffy noticed Bepo. He jumped on him and cuddled. Bepo stood still. He couldn't move and even if he could he knows he shouldn't. The pregnant captain fell asleep in the soft fur. 

Penguin and Sachi giggled. 

"Captain, what should I do?"

Poor Bepo turned towards his captain for help but met with a glare that pierced through Bepo's trembling soul. 

It's not fair. Law wanted Luffy to cuddle him and not his navigator. Bepo didn't know what to do anymore.

Room

Takt

Shambles.

Law switched his place with Bepo. Luffy was still fast asleep. He clung tighter. Law's face turned a shade of red and quickly back to normal as if nothing happened. He held Luffy higher and went to his room. Law laid on the bed as gently as possible, so Luffy wouldn't wake up. Law tried to move as little as possible to become comfortable. With the help of his devil fruit, he successfully put the blanket on himself. He hugged Luffy and dozed off in the pleasant silence. 

Luffy was back in the darkness where he met his baby fox. This time was something different. Just as usual he looks around and finds the black fox with golden eyes. But this time it had a golden eye. 

Tears fell from Luffy's eyes. He doesn't know why he felt sad. 

"Amato where is your left eye."

The fox didn't reply. Amato went near Luffy and licked his tears, wrapping his tail around Luffy's waist. Amato wanted to comfort his father. 

"Not your fault."

Luffy cried harder. It was his fault. He was too weak to protect Amato. He thought he had become strong but in the end, Amato lost his golden left eye that shone bright just like the sun. 

How fault is it if not his?

Law was roaming in the familiar darkness. That's where he met his baby. But whose cry is he hearing? It sounds so painful.

Law ran towards the cry. For a moment he was blinded by the sudden light. He noticed Amato and Luffy. The bright light was embracing them both. Why is Luffy crying? Law's heart ached at the sight. He ran towards Luffy as fast as possible and clung to him. 

"TORAO? Look Amato... his- his eye..."

Waah!

"Luffy-ya calm down. Deep breaths!"

Law rubbed his thumb on the back of the hand of Luffy to calm him down. Law breathed inhaled and exhaled making Luffy follow. 

After Luffy calmed down Law let stopped. 

"Now that you have calmed down can you tell me what happened?"

The entire time Law concentrated on Luffy. He did know that Amato was also comforting them, he just didn't his face.

"Amato eye."

Law looked at Amato's face more specifically in its eyes. 

weird or rather strange

Law remembers when he first met Amato he still had two eyes. Why is the other eye covered with black fur and a scar? So that's why Luffy was crying. 

 Law also wanted to cry. His first child lost his eyes because of his incompetence. He couldn't protect his lover and his child. 

A tear formed in Law's eyes. He shouldn't cry. At least Amato is still alive.

"Nishishi..."

"Why are you laughing?"

"Amato looks like a pirate from a book. I do feel sad Amato has one eye, but wouldn't look really cool."

"hmm..."

Amato would be born without a left eye, but Law and Luffy are still going to love him no matter what. 

The fox smiled and snuggled between his two parents.

The two woke up with a smile on their face and wet cheeks. Both laughed at each other and hugged tightly. Luffy felt refreshed after the nap. It felt like it had been a century.  Law stared at his most beautiful partner in the world. He rubbed the armlet he gave Luffy with a gentle smile. 

"Nishishi... I am so glad Torao is with me."

"Me too, I am so glad I am with you."