Amato!

After that day Law tagged along with the Strawhats to find the cure. Law was going to such lengths to save a stranger's life partly because he wanted to see Luffy praise him and partly because he suspected that the child may also get the amber lead disease because of him. He doesn't want to lose his child to a stupid disease that came from human greed. 

But unbeknownst to Law, the child couldn't die from such a lowly disease, which couldn't even make him feel a tiny bit of pain. On top of that child is the son of the supreme deity Nika. He would never want his son to suffer. Nor his loved ones. 

Law stayed with the crew for a month and had to go back to his crew after finding the cure. This time the Heart pirates went to the underground city and healed the Mayor of Sol. The cure was an ancient flower that could only be found growing near really hot, literally boiling temperatures under the moonlight, the Somnus Revivalis herb. Thanks to Luffy's luck their ship drifted during a storm near an Island filled with the most active volcanos in the whole Grandline. 

Sometimes Law wonders how Luffy can be so lucky. All of this can't just be a coincidence. 

Right?

Another mystery to uncover. Why is his life filled with so many mysteries? 

Law has to help his fiance find One Piece as fast as possible, so he can find answers. Law has a suspicion that most of his answers will be found on Laugh Tale. 

Now it has been three months. Luffy is 6 months pregnant. His belly has become rounder and Amto seems to be getting hungrier as each day passes by. Sanji hasn't slept properly since the beginning of this month. Luffy mood change has become frequent and before he had a bottomless pit of a stomach, but Sanji could still make enough to satisfy him. But now, it feels like his stomach has become a black hole that swallows everything. 

The food storage goes empty in just 3 days, which normally lasts at least a month. 

They have to frequently stop at nearby Islands they come across to store their storage. The money is emptying and Nmai's mood seems to be getting strange as the day passes by. 

Usopp guessed because the money was decreasing, but he knew Nami couldn't do anything to stop a pregnant person from eating. 

Robin and Chopper also bought some medical books about pregnancy. Nami also read them. She wanted to teach somethings to Luffy too, but Luffy would immediately doze off. At that Nmai would just give up. 

When a fight breaks out, the sacredy trio binds Luffy to a bed, and Usopp sings a Lullaby, which results in a sleepy Luffy. Chopper and Nami would be on guard. But they were was no need for that, the crew that was fighting wouldn't even let one pest pass them. 

After buying and running away from the island, Luffy would wake up, complaining about how he also wanted to fight. Those around him will distract him, but they did feel guilty and comforted themself by telling them that it was all for his own good. 

Luffy was fed up and frustrated. His muscles haven't been used for months. He has been fighting since a young age and was not used to sitting around when a battle was happening. Zoro also seems to notice Luffy's uneasiness. So he decided to surprise Luffy. 

At the next Island, they stopped by to feel their almost empty storage. Thank god it was an inhabitant Island, or they would have to fight and stop Luffy again. 

Everyone went to find food and Nami drew a map. The only ones left on the ship were Luffy and Zoro. Zoro was snoring and Luffy was swinging on a rope. 

As soon as everyone was out of sight, Zoro opened one eye. He grabbed Luffy's arm to get his attention and jumped down the ship. Dragging their captain somewhere even Zoro didn't know.

Luffy lets Zoro drag him, having a feeling that something fun is going to happen. 

They reached a cliff and Sunny could be seen at their left side. 

"Let's have a spar Luffy!"

at which Luffy grinned and sent a punch in Zoro's direction. Zoro stopped it with his sword. 

They fought for an hour... not using haki and just fighting in close combat. 

After an hour Luffy punched Zoro in the face and fell backwards exhausted. 

Zoro also laid down near Luffy. Luffy giggled and as infected by it Zoro also laughed.

It was quite refreshing. 

Luffy fell asleep...

Zoro just sighed, carried Luffy, and ran towards Sunny. But ended up getting lost. The sky was turning dark and Luffy was still sleeping like a log. 

Zoro saw a light and after running in that direction Sunney greeted him. As soon he tried to climb the Ship, he heard an annoying voice yelling at him.

"Oi Mosshead where did you disappear to? Huh making us wait for you!"

Zoro just grumbled. He was too tired to fight. 

Without saying a word he went in the men's dormitory and laid Luffy on his bed. After that, he went to take a bath.

The rest of the crew didn't say anything. That guy must have gotten lost again.

Sanji went back to cooking. Nami went to her room and began to draw the map of the island. 

After cooking, they have dinner. Luffy was still sleeping until the morning. Not even the smell of the food woke him up. Which surprised everyone. 

Luffy looked around to see a beautiful meadow greeting him. He smiled as he saw a similar black wolf.

"Amato!"

Luffy shouted...