the sun god Nika

The battle between Luffy and Kaido began. Luffy has gotten much more vital. Although he wasn't far from Kaido's strength, his pregnancy was becoming problematic. While fighting he had to keep protecting his stomach. Kaido noticed it. He saw how Luffy would always avoid an attack that would reach his stomach. Kaido then attacked in the direction of Luffy's stomach to prove his theory. Luffy jumped back and then came back to counterattack Kaido. 

Hmm, I guess I was correct, though Kaido. Kaido did wonder why he was protecting his stomach.  Luffy was now getting annoyed but in contrast to his emotion he was smiling. His eyes were filled with anger and another unknown emotion. Luffy was getting irritated cause he was now only attacking his stomach. 

Suddenly Luffy was embraced in a warm light. The bright light shone to the point that Kaido had to close his eyes. The whole sky became bright like the day. Luffy was glowing. He looked divine. Kaido just smiled and kept attacking Luffy. Luffy's speed increased. He stretched his hand, ignited flames, and punched Kaido which was blocked by Kaido's weapon. Luffy's lips curved upwards showing his teeth and put Conquer Haki in his attack. The sky split in half, revealing the full moon. The battle didn't stop there. Luffy and Kaido fought fearlessly under the moonlight. The moon witnessed the entire fight. Law fighting with Kid against Big Mom. Law hoped that Luffy and the baby would be safe. Law and Kid were beaten badly, but neither of them gave up. Using every bit of their power to defeat Big Mom reaching to point where they exhausted all their powers. Desperate to win resulting in they awaken their devil fruits. In conclusion, the fight between them concluded the win of Law and Kid. Big Mom was sent to hell. Everyone fought fearlessly and most of the animal kingdom soldiers lost. Sanji and Zoro were fighting against the lead performers.

They were only waiting to hear who won in the fight between Kaido the king of the beast and the fifth emperor Monkey D. Luffy. On the rooftop, a loud noise was heard. The whole Onigashmi shook. Luffy lay defeated on the floor far away from Kaido. Luffy's mind went blank. His eyes went black and was bleeding from his mouth.  Even though Luffy was unconscious he still kept protecting his stomach from any harm.  This action was pissing Kaido off. He couldn't get why he was protecting his stomach when he was about to die. Kaido however overlooked the fact that he was fighting Luffy. Who's luck is infinite and is a GOD!

xxx

"Wahhh!" 

was heard in the whole Onigashmi. Everyone there looked around to figure out where the cry came from. The cry of a child. Law who was resting after defeating Big Mom, yelled Amato hearing that cry. Hundreds of questions filled his mind in an instant and then his mind went blank. Tears formed in his eyes. 

No, no. no, noooo!

Is Amato okay? Law wanted to scream. His heart hearted, his head throbbed, and it felt like the world was falling apart. He used all of his remaining strength and teleported to the rooftop. Unacpeted he didn't see Luffy anywhere, rather he heard a burst of laughter with the crying sound of a child. 

"Joyboy has returned."

In the sky, you could see a man laughing loudly. The moon behind that being shone brightly as if it was also laughing happily. Then the sound of the laughter came to an end. Suddenly a light emerged from that being. Law couldn't take his eyes off it. He recognized it, it was his beloved. Then the cry of the child must be Amato, but how could he hear it...