What is that on Law's neck?

It has been 2 months since Luffy's pregnancy. 

During Luffy's stay in Prison for almost 2 weeks, Law came every night in prison to visit Luffy and also brought food. 

Some of the straw hats and Law's crew began wondering where Law disappeared during the night. One day after Law returned from prison, Bepo saw something on Law's neck and wanted to question it but didn't want to anger him. Law didn't know why so many people were strangely looking at him. When he went to the samurais, Kin'e'mon was explaining the next move after the death of Yasui.

When Law arrived some of them greeted him and some turned into a statue ehmm- Sanji after looking at Law. Even the Heart pirates were shocked. Brook just did his iconic laugh, Zoro was silent, Robin was smiling and Nami was blushing. Usopp was speechless, Chopper went to Law since he wanted to check if it got infected ( Chopper obviously knows since he is a doctor). 

Law not knowing just bent down so Chopper could check, then he realized. 

"OH oh!

" was the only thing that was coming from Law's mouth. His face became like a tomato and he tried to hide it. "You traitor! How dare you have fun all night long and we have to work. This is Unfair!" yelled Sanji. Sanji kneeled and started whining about how unfair it was. Robin walked towards him chuckling 

"Did you have fun?"

"Ehm... let's not talk about it." 

The heart Pirates were really curious about who that person was that could seduce their cold-hearted Captain. 

Law was internally panicking, 

Mugiwara-ya I'm gonna kill you

thought Law. On the other side sneezed Luffy. 

"I wonder who is thinking about me" 

whispered Luffy to himself. 

"Oh well! I'm hungry."

 Luffy went to eat and practice. 

After some time in the udon Prison people started preparing for the arrival of Queen. Otama found Big Mom near the beach. The heart pirates got captured and Law went there to get them. 

At night, after Queen's arrival, the match started because Luffy caused trouble again. Luffy was now on the field where the match was held. waiting for Law