Escaping from the prison

Chopper's POV: 

Luffy likes Tra-guy and he is pregnant. I thought Luffy wasn't capable of feeling romantic love. Tra-guy also likes Luffy. I thought he would be into mature women. But I guess I was wrong. Well, as long as Luffy is happy. Now I also have to research giving birth. How is he going to give birth though? 

"Luffy, how are you even going to give birth? aren't you still a man." 

"I dunno," said Luffy.

  What did I expect from Luffy? "I think he has to go through a Caesarean section," said Law after thinking for a while. 

Tra-guy is really the best. 

"Hmm, I will research a bit more," I said.

Nobody's POV:

"Oh, yeah, I am going to train now," Luffy said. 

"You idiot, you came back from death, and now you want to train," yelled Law. 

Well, Luffy didn't listen to him and ran outside. 

That idiot is going to be the death of me, thought Law and ran behind Luffy. 

Chopper stayed to clean up. Luffy went where all the prisoners were. All of the prisoners ran towards Luffy asking for his well-being. Law scoffed. Law doesn't like those prisoners at all. They shouldn't be allowed to be in his boyfriend's presence. 

The prisoners felt a sudden chill.

Luffy grinned then ran towards Law. He grabbed his jealous boyfriend's hand and dragged him toward the prisoners, ready to introduce him. 

Some admirers glared at him. Their eyes were ready to kill Law. 

Law smirked. 

Luffy then just told them that Law was his lover. Law just smiled seeing Luffy jump around in excitement. Law also felt satisfied by how the bugs looked heartbroken. 

Luffy then started training his Armament Haki. Grandpa Hyo wondered what Luffytaro was doing.

Since the day Luffy arrived, the atmosphere of the prison has become lively. Grandpa Hyo was thankful for it and admired that boy a lot. But never knew that his lover would be such a sketchy guy. He has weird preferences. 

Out of thin air, Raizo appeared. 

"Oh ninja, how are you doing?" shouted Luffy. 

"I heard some commotion so I came to check... oh Torao, what are you doing here," said Raizo noticing Law.

 Hyogoro started tearing up, seeing Raizo. Raizo looked at Hyogoro, wondering why that man looked familiar. Then something clicked. 

"Boss Hyogoro, I thought you were dead." 

"Raizo what are you doing here you also know Luffytorao," asked Hyogoro. 

"Ah, Kinemon bought him here, he is going to help us on the raid," explained Raizo. 

"Wait, are the Hyogoro of the Flower?" asked one of the prisoners. 

Hyogoro admitted it. All of the prisoners started telling Luffy tales about Hyogoro. Luffy excitedly heard the tales.                                    

Suddenly the bars of the darkest cell broke. All the prisoners started freaking out. Suddenly a beak appeared. Then a figure appeared. Hygoro and Raizo recognized him and shouted his name, Kawamatsu. 

After the reunion, Kawamatsu left. Raizo also went with Law, Chopper, and the kids to Luffy's order.

Luffy stayed behind to practice and somehow Hyogoro began to teach him Haki. Luffy got a hang of it and then got rid of the collar. Then all of the prisoners escaped.