Luffy was defeated?

Currently, Law and Kid are fighting Big Mom and Luffy is fighting Kaido. Zoro is with Sanji, while Sanji is trying to help Chopeer by fighting King and Queen.  Marco is recovering. Carrot and Mink's tribe also gather on the first floor. The Yakuza bosses are with Hygoro who is being treated by Chopper. 

Now and then the palace shakes.

Luffy has now learned how to use his Conquer haki. His Armament haki also advanced, but he is still not strong enough and his stomach feels hungry and he is getting tired. 

Kaido seems to enjoying it a bit. Luffy is smiling, but his eyes aren't. How dare Kaido make those children starve? Luffy who is also going to be a parent now, doesn't like the idea that little children are suffering. His parent' instincts are getting stronger. That is the only reason that is keeping him from not losing yet. Well if only determination and willpower could make you strong, everybody would be a monster. 

After some minutes Luffy fell from the cliff and drowned in the deep dark sea. Momunske felt it.

"Luffy fell into the sea!"

Momonuske wanted to cry. Luffy was the only hope of defeating Kaido, but he was defeated. Yamato knew that Luffy wouldn't be defeated that easily. Shinobu first was shocked, but seeing Momonuske almost burst into tears, made her calm down. She tried to soothe Momonuske, but to no avail, Momonuske only felt despair.

Suddenly Momonuske heard a voice in his head. His head was throbbing, but the voice was calm making Momonuske relaxed. 

A mouse appeared, which was a cyborg. It reported to the whole animal kingdom their location. Now they had to escape. They also heard the announcement that the Akazya were in the basement and someone was helping them. The fact Luffy was defeated also spread.

The allies lost their motivation. They couldn't believe that Luffy lost. The straw hats were much more broken-hearted. Chopper was about to cry his eyes out, but Sanji told him to trust Luffy. 

All of the straw hats trust their captain. They know that Luffy will always come back and be much stronger than before. 

Law also trusts Luffy, but he hears that Luffy drowned. Although he has crazy Luck, he is still a human. Law couldn't concentrate on his fight. He was too worried about Luffy. He just prayed to whoever would save his lover. Although he doesn't believe in a god. Law was sweating like crazy and his vision was getting blurry. Law couldn't bear any more losses. The world has already taken everything from him. The world is too cruel. Law wanted to cry, scream, and kill. He wanted to kill Kaido. Law stood still. Everything went blank. Law's head was hurting. 

"I am okay, Torao I will come back. The baby is also alright."

was repeating in Law's head. Law could see again. He barely managed to avoid an attack from Big Mom. Law is now much calmer. Law concentrated, Luffy is still alive so you can't die, thought Law to himself and tried to reassure himself.

Luffy's POV:

Everything was dark. It feels familiar. Oh right, that's where I met my baby and that fox thingy... I guess I will just wander and find my baby. As I strolled for some moment I could feel the warm light. I walked in that direction and saw a ball of black fur.

I ran towards it and hugged it tightly. The fox hugged me back. It was really warm. "Now Amato, could you tell me where I am again?" The fox didn't respond. I guess the baby can't talk it just snuggled in my embrace. Wah! it's so soft. Oh, I forgot I was fighting Kaido. I have to go back. "Well, Amato it was nice meeting you, but I have to go and beat Kaido's ass." I stood up and yelled in the black space. I have a feeling that like that I can tell others that I am fine. 

Nobody's POV:

Just Like that Luffy's shouting reached Momonuske and Law. Now Momonuske got the courage and grabbed the mouse to talk with everyone. 

"Luffy is alive, he told me that he will come back and beat Kaido's ass." 

Just like that everybody's spirits light up. They all started fighting and bringing the enemy down.

 "He also said the baby is fine." 

Many sighed in relief. Well, only those who know. The rest were confused. Kaido also wondered. He didn't see any child with that brat. 

Law also felt relieved. He did wonder why Momonuske could also hear Luffy's voice. But right now he has to concentrate on Big Mom.