New Adventure

Author's note: _TheSillyRat_  got the answer correct, Clotho is a goddess from Greek mythology, In ancient Greek mythology, she spins the thread of human life. In some texts, it is also written she could also decide a god's life.

After Luffy jumped down the Altar with his crew he swung in the direction of the forest. Tall trees greeted them as they fell to the ground. Birds flew high in the sky out of the sudden impact. Nami rubbed her head and was ready to punch Luffy, but was held in her tracks as a squirrel climbed up her thighs.  

"So cute!!!"

The crew was surrounded by animals. Deers, Squirlles, Monkeys, Haares, Bears, etc...  You could hear the water splashing in the background and the scent of flowers. It felt as if they were in paradise.

"Are we dead?"

"Shut it Usopp!"

"Right, Zoro should be in hell!"

"Oi!"

"Hahahah!"

"Why are you laughing Sanji, You would be also in hell, with all those perverted thoughts."

"Guys look it's Chopper family!"

"Oi Luffy I am a reindeer and they are a deer. And just because I am an animal doesn't mean all animals relate to me!"

A deer near Zoro bit his hair and tried to eat it.

"Oi!"

"Hahaha- the dear thought your hair was grass, hahaha..."

"Shut up, pervy cook"

Shouted Zoro embarrassed and stood up making the deer flinch and retreat.

It's not like he chose to be born with this hair color.

"This place looks like a fairytale!"

The crew members stood up one by one. 

Jinbei walked towards Luffy and helped him get up.

"Jinbei, can I sit on your shoulder, I am so tired."

Jinbei let out a sigh and held his captain, putting him gently on his shoulder.

"Ley's go!"

Some birds sat on Luffy's hair as if it were their nest

The animals began following behind the straw hats as if they were also part of the group.

"These animals are quite intelligent"

"And they seem brave too, braver than you Usopp"

"Hi!"

After walking for a bit they came across a crystal clear lake. 

The animals following them ran toward the lake and it seemed like they were bowing.

"Look that thing in the lake is gigantic!"

Everyone looked in the direction Luffy pointed. It was in the lake. 

Suddenly the water started to rise, it seemed that thing emerged. 

"I feel an ominous presence from the water"

Zoro hand instinctively went to his sword's hilt. 

Slowly a red ball emerged and after some minutes a whole castle emerged from the lake.

"Wowwwww!"

"No what is a castle doing in the lake."

"Who knows"

"The castle is so hugeeee!"

"Luffy stop screaming!"

But Nami you are also screaming, maybe louder than Luffy...

Usopp thought it would be better to keep his thoughts to himself, or the wrath of Nami wouldn't be a good idea to face.

The gate opened, but the straw hat's didn't see anyone open it.

"Maybe it's haunted?"

The animals that were bowing went in.

So they followed them.

As they entered the castle they were greeted by...

the threshold of the majestic castle, a sense of awe washed over them like a gentle breeze on a summer's eve. The grand entrance hall stretched out before their eyes, adorned with intricate tapestries that whispered tales of ancient battles and noble triumphs. Sunlight streamed through stained glass windows, casting vibrant hues upon the polished marble floors, creating a kaleidoscope of colors that danced in harmony with the ethereal melodies that filled the air.

Their footsteps echoed softly as they ventured deeper into the heart of this architectural marvel. The walls, adorned with ornate carvings and delicate frescoes, seemed to come alive with every step, telling stories of love, loss, and valor. The air was heavy with the scent of aged wood and ancient secrets as if the very essence of history lingered within these hallowed halls.

As they ascended a grand staircase, each step seemed to carry them closer to a realm where dreams and reality intertwined. The banisters, intricately carved with mythical creatures and delicate foliage, guided their path like silent guardians. Soft candlelight flickered along the corridor, casting enchanting shadows that danced upon the walls.

And there it stood, at the end of their gaze– a throne fit for a god.  Bathed in golden light, it beckoned them forward with an irresistible allure. Adorned with precious gemstones and intricate embroidery, it exuded an air of regality that commanded respect and admiration. The throne seemed to hold within its very essence the weight of centuries past as if it had witnessed the rise and fall of the world.

"Why does this Island have so many thrones?"

Luffy held the throne and jumped on it.

"Nah, I don't like this."

Luffy threw his fist at the ceiling, causing the pillars to fall and a big hole was made. The animals gave a bow toward Luffy as a thanks. 

Then they ran away leaving the castle...

"Bye Bye!"

Jinbei couldn't understand why his captain destroyed the ceiling and it seemed that those animals were thanking him.

"Chopper what were they saying?"

"Thank you, dear lord, and you can go to the underground."

"We have to go to the underground, but why?"

"And why are they calling Luffy LORD?"

"I don't know"

"Well let's go down then?"

"Luffy why did you destroy the ceiling?"

"I felt like it"

"Ugh, why did I bother to ask?"

But it is true, for some reason, the ceiling felt out of place. It had an ominous feeling. The rest of the crew also didn't seem to like it. 

"Well let's go to the underground"

"And Zoro why are you in front, trying to get us lost or something?"

"The underground should be there under the stars where a door is"

The crew entered the door and went down the stairs.

"Why is it getting so dark?"

"My disease don't-go-to-dark-underground is acting up"

Usopp was completely ignored as they walked further down. 

The pathway became darker and colder.

Suddenly Luffy slipped, trying to hold something he ended up holding a handle and the handle moved, opening a space under their feet, Jinbei and Sanji immediately jumped up, but couldn't hold the rest of the crew. Still both in the air, Luffy grabbed them and then fell down the stairs taking them with him....

Author's note: I know in the recent chapter Law is missing, but I believe he might or might not appear in the next chapter.