Noctis Sol

The ones who fell because of their idiotic captain, cursed as they fell in the endless darkness. 

Nami and Usopp squeezed their eyes shut waiting for the impact of the fall...

but it never came, they were falling and falling. 

"How deep is this hole or whatever."

"It's getting cold, but I don't have any  trouble breathing although we are going so deep."

"A good point Chopper, well This is the Grandline, I am not surprised anymore. Even if this tunnel is leading to hell or heaven I wouldn't be shocked."

"Nami, don't jinx us."

"Wahh! I don't want to die!"

"We are not going to die, it seems the tunnel is going to end and this tunnel seems to lead us outside."

"There seems to be light coming!, Supper!"

"Chopper transform into guard point and get under us."

Zoro stabbed his sword into the wall, slowing him from falling, then broke Chopper's fall.

While Chopper became a furball he softly landed on the ground. Then Zoro caught Nami, and Usopp, breaking their fall, Franky used his big robotic hands to grab the wall and then they fell on Chopper's soft fur.

Chopper turned back to his normal cute form. 

"You are so cool chopper and thank you."

"Idiot, I am not happy at all."

Chopper did his not-happy-by-compliment dance, which made Nami giggle.

"Um, guys where are we?"

"Ugh, another unknown place!"

A beautiful meadow beheld at the end of their gazes, captivating the senses and filling the heart with a sense of tranquility and awe. The meadow stretches out before their eyes, bathed in the golden rays of the sun. The grass, lush and verdant, sways gently in the soft breeze, creating a mesmerizing dance of movement.

Dotted throughout the meadow are an array of wildflowers, Delicate daisies with their pure white petals stand tall among the sea of green, while vibrant poppies flaunt their fiery red blooms, butterflies flit from flower to flower, their wings painted with hues that mirror the blossoms they visit. 

"What is a sun doing underground"

"And it doesn't seem like a painting like in Laboon."

"The sun feels warm and one can smell the scent of flowers, meaning they are real."

"This place looks Superrrr!"

"This island is really weird and beautiful."

Zoro held the hilt of his sword.

"Someone or something is coming."

The scaredy trio went on high alert, by hiding behind Zoro.

"Hey, let go of me!"

"Zoro someone with a weird mask is approaching us."

A man with a black mask with peacock feathers around it approached them.

"Hello, who might you guys be? Are you guys from the surface?"

"If you mean from up that tunnel then yes, and I am Zoro. Who are you?"

"Oh, it has been a long time since the people from above came hear. I am Noah and this place is the Noctis Sol."

"Are we underground, then how are we able to breathe easily when there is a sun, vegetation, and animals?!"

"Why don't we go back to my village and you can meet the village chief, he will answer all of your questions."

"I am Usopp and this is Chopper."

"I am Franky a Cyborg!"

More like a pervert...

"I am Nami... right if you don't mind why are you wearing a mask?"

"Whose ancestor that lived only in Noctis where there is no sun have fragile skin, if exposed to the sun it will burn."

"I see!"

Then the group followed Noah to his village while being in awe by the beauty of the landscape. 

As they walked they saw windmills, farms, corps, animals in sheds, and civillan doing everyday chores.

"It seems peaceful."

"After 100 years of war, many got tired and agreed, and now it's peaceful. "

"100 years war, but why?"

"Chief village will explain everything, don't worry!"

Noah gave a gentle smile to the scardey trio.

Zoro felt as if the guy was hiding something, as long as he didn't hurt them it was fine. He just has to wait for their captain to arrive...

Author's note: I am going to get busy next week because of school and Gym, but I will try to upload it in my free time

A small quiz: What does Noctis Sol mean, I have taken inspiration from one-piece arcs, can you guess which those are? 

A hint: the sun has been taken from Fishman Island. There are two other arcs...