Luffy woke up

"Mmmhm... That was a good sleep. Oh, Torao."

Luffy was the first to wake up. He noticed that he was in a room that he definitely had not recognized and Law was sleeping next to him with his hand on his stomach. Luffy tried to get up. His whole body ached, but Luffy ignored it. He noticed that they both were wrapped in bandages. Luffy sat up and leaned his back against the wall. He scanned the area around and looked at Law. Law's face looked in agony, which made Luffy's heart drop. Luffy never liked seeing Law in any kind of pain. He grabbed Law's hand and pulled it on his stomach so the baby could also comfort his daddy. Law's facial muscles relaxed and he put on a gentle smile. Luffy himself smiled. Luffy was feeling refreshed so he wanted to go out, but he didn't want to leave Law alone. Luffy decided to escape as quietly as possible.

He slid out of the bed. Before leaving he kissed Law's forehead and took his straw hat. He walked out to see that he was still on Onigashima. The palace was the same, but more destroyed. Luffy doesn't care about those things he just heads in the direction where he can smell the food. Luffy was hungry and he was craving meat and chocolate. Luffy wondered if meat and chocolate combined would taste good. He was terminated now to experiment with it. He ran as fast as possible. There he saw the survivors. He noticed Sanji cooking food for the others. Luffy jumped and hugged Sanji and Nami who were talking about something.

"Puah... Luffyyy!"

Sanji and Nami yelled in unison. Nami was about to hit Luffy both stopped. Right, Luffy is awake. Instead of hitting Luffy, she hugged him with tears in her eyes. Luffy and Law have been in a coma for three days now. Luffy just hugs back. Sanji smiles and goes into the kitchen. He brings a ton of meat. Luffy's stomach growled loudly.

"Sanji, I am hungry. I want meat and lots of chocolate!"

Sanji ponders why his captain wants to eat chocolate. Ah, right he is pregnant and Sangi heard that pregnant people tend to have weird cravings. Sanji has to now think of a throughout diet plan for Luffy. He is the straw hat's chef and it's his responsibility to take care of his captain no matter what so that he doesn't starve.

Sanji brought chocolate. Luffy stretched his hand, one hand had a meatstick and the other chocolate. Luffy put the chocolate on the meat and devoured it.

"Mhmm... Delicious!"

Sanji's sweat dropped. Nami smiled, she was never going to get pregnant if she was going to have these types of cravings.

Chopper came running with his medical kit. He immediately checked Luffy from head to toe for injuries.

"Oh Chopper I am fine. I am just hungry."

Luffy smiled, reassuring Chopper. Zoro came to check up on his captain. He smirked seeing that Luffy was eating the meat with chocolate. What a weird combination.

"These are normal pregnancy symptoms. A pregnant woman will crave many weird foods, and experience morning sickness and fatigue. Well, Luffy is a man, so it could be that he will experience pregnancy differently. Oh, but I wonder where the baby is going to come from."

Robin chuckles. She thought something that no man would like to experience.

"Hi Robin, and Zoro, where are Brook, Jinbei, Franky, and Usopp?"

asked Luffy while stuffing his face with food.

Brook was singing and playing his violin. Usopp was taking care of the two children with Franky. Jinbei is taking care of the survivors...

Author's note: Sorry it's short. I will post the next chapter tomorrow. Thank you for all your support. I really appreciate it