The hallway

Luffy, Sanji, and Jinbei... walked through the big door.

A long hallway could be seen. A red carpet was laid on the marble floor, and glass was keeping the lake water from bursting and making them drown. Fishes swam near the glass greeting the guests, a blurry sky could be seen from the glass ceiling and the sun shone through the colorful glass at the end of the hallway on a pond. 

The trio walked to the end of the hallway amazed by the beauty of it, a small fish was swimming away from a larger one, but it slammed into the glass and ended up being eaten. Luffy burst out laughing.

"Nihihi... that stupid fish!"

Sanji let out a small chuckle and a fond smile was plastered on Jinbei's face. 

"Ow, ow!"

Worried Sanji immediately stopped smiling and put his hand on Luffy's stomach. He rubbed it a little with gentle hands.

"Luffy are you alright, does it hurt?"

"Ah my belly and back hurts..."

Sanji immediately, but carefully put Luffy on the ground. He rubbed the belly with one hand and with the other he massaged the back. 

"Thank you, Sanji!"

Luffy smiled... he was really lucky and grateful to have Sanji with him.

"Are you hungry Luffy?"

"Now that I think about it I am."

"When are you not... Boss Jinbei can you give me the bag, I packed a bento for Luffy."

"Sanji is always prepared."

"It's my duty as the chef."

He has a lot to learn... 

Jinbei grabbed the bag that was hanging around his arm. He took out a bento and handed it over to Sanji who used his jacket as a blanket and spread it on the cold carpet. He slowly picked Luffy up like a child and put him on his jacket. 

Luffy began drilling as soon as he smelled the food in the bento. 

"Is that meat?"

"Yes, yes... and some vegetables. You have to eat them or the baby won't be healthy."

Luffy pouted but still obliged. He knows that the baby's health comes first.

Sanji gave the Bento to Luffy while thanking Jinbei.

As he opened it, the smell of meat and some boiled vegetables could be smelled. At the side were boiled eggs in a star shape, and the bento was decorated like for a child. Luffy happily ate while making fun of weird shapes. Sanji was embarrassed as he looked at a fish swimming by. It looked like it was making fun of him too. 

But it was a good thing that Zoro wasn't here, or Sanji would rather dig a hole and bury himself in it.

"Sanji-san I think it is very thoughtful of you."

very comforting Jinbei!

Sanji just gave a sad smile.

After Luffy finished devouring the food, even though Sanji kept telling him to eat slowly, they stood up and went towards the pond. 

The trio gazed down at the pond.

"Ehh?!"

Instead of seeing your reflection or water life in the pond, they saw a line or more like a border between dark and light. On one side it was bright and green grass swaying with a light breeze, the river was clear and fishes could be seen swimming in it. But the opposite of the lively atmosphere, the other side was rather dead, no more calm and comforting. If you look closely those aren't dead trees and vegetation. The trees are just old, but are still living in tranquillity including the grass. Those beautiful silver flowers are shining in the dark field illuminating the surrounding area, and the river is flowing with glowing fishes in it. 

The shocking thing is that the pond is a waterfall. The water is gathering and falling and the water flows to the river. The river isn't flowing in the same direction,  but rather in the opposite direction of each side.

"Beautiful!"

"No isn't it weird!"

"What do you expect this is Grandline."

"Right!"

Luffy stood up and was about to jump down but he noticed people coming. 

"Sanji, Jinbei someone is coming."

Both immediately looked down.

Familiar faces and four unknown faces appeared

"Nami-swan... Robin-swann...!"

"Looks like everyone is here."

"What a weird mask"

Is that really what you are concerned about? 

Through the pond or waterfall, they saw Robin and Brook with a grumpy old man and a small child with a black mask from the dark side. On the other side, they saw Nami, Usopp, Chopper, Zoro, and Franky following an old man who was chatting with them happily about something and with him a man with the same mask as the kid. 

They saw the old man from the light side stop talking after seeing the grumpy man.  The man suddenly perked up and ran towards the border between the dark and light.

"Hi Henry, long time no see."

"We just met each other last week."

"Right, so long ago..."

Henry let out a groan, but his eyes seemed to be telling another story. Robin let out a chuckle. 

"You know that you missed me?"

"Whatever William"

"Big Brother"

"Luna!"

The two people with the mask happily shouted. The masked boy ran through the border and hugged Luna. 

"What is my cute little sister doing here at Threshold?"

"I came to meet you."

"I see."

Noah let go of Luna and looked at Robin and Brook.

"Wait... a moving skeleton! So cool!"

"Right?"

"Yohoho... thank you, I am Brook!"

"Nice to meet you I am Noah."

"I am Robin!"

"The archeologist?"

"Yes!"

"Robin have you seen that idiot."

"I haven't seen Luffy Sanji and Jinbei."

Robin and Brook went through the border. 

A different feeling...

lively...

"Ugh that idiot causing trouble, because of him we all fell down and now we are separated at this unknown island."

"What can you expect from Luffy."

Nami cracked her hands.

Luffy who was sewing this scene unfold gulped.

She wouldn't use violence against a pregnant person... right?

Sanji just let out a sigh.

Nami looks beautiful even when she is angry, but Luffy is pregnant, and stress wouldn't be good for the baby. 

So no matter how much Sanji wants to jump down and simp he needs to stop Luffy from appearing in front of Nami,

...

"Sanji-san!"

"Yes, Jinbei?"

"Captain-san jumped down."

Ugh right, that idiot never listens or follows the plan. Sanji made an annoyed face. And jumped down the pon with Jinbei.