The moon and the sun

Author's note: I am back alive and healthy. I finished all my exams and am no longer sleep-deprived.  Now let the chaotic story begin!!

"Timothy, we are going to... the center of the village!"

Luffy stood up and was ready to run down the hill.

"Luffy-san the village is on the other way."

"Oh, right!"

Luffy ran in the direction Simon pointed towards. 

Nami and some others sighed, but still stood up and followed their captain, knowing well that Luffy would do something stupid and somehow end up helping this guy.

Robin chuckled, and Brook made his iconic laugh when they saw how Luffy almost tripped down...

"Luffy, walk! please walk like a normal human being."

Nami and Usopp shouted in unison...

Chopper transformed into his reindeer form and ran faster to keep up with Luffy.

He was worried that Luffy would fall and hurt himself. He had never seen someone pregnant so energetic, not that Chopper met that many.

Luffy is one of a kind...

who not many would be able to survive with...

Simon didn't know what was happening...

why is Luffy going to the village center?

He was snapped by his thoughts when Jinbei talked to him...

"Um... Simon-san although it hasn't been long since I joined this crew, I know that Luffy-san will do something that will change your life for the better."

Simon took a moment to take in what Jinbei told him...

his throat becoming dry unable to answer he nodded hestinaly...

could his life really change for something better?

He did pray for salvation from this miserable life, but now that there might be a change so...

suddenly...

It was hard to explain, he felt like if something could be solved just like that what was the point of enduring it for so long?

Maybe Luffy is going to do something he can't do.

Luffy will do something so grand that he will never be able to do it or even imagine it.

...

no...

Simon's eyeballs were literally popping out of his eye sockets. Everything seemed to be like a dream fever. 

He rubbed his eyes and even pinched his cheek to wake up from this dream...

It hit him when he felt the pain in his left cheek. 

The fact that Luffy was topless with just his boxers on and running around the village screaming at the top of his lungs...

" I am a man and I love my husband!!!!"

His huge pregnant belly was jumping up and down as he ran around the small village.

Village men with rakes and shovels were chasing Luffy with fire in their eyes. The women or the wives of them began talking about what the world has become.

Simon dumbfoundedly stared at the scene unfold. 

Most of the Strawhats were running with Luffy screaming...

"you can love anyone regardless of gender."

Usopp and Nami even had a poster hanging around the neck with that written on it.