The beauty of the night

"Is anyone there?"

Law looked in the room. His throat was dry. The heart pirates heard their captain and came barging in.

"Captain! you are awake!"

The heart pirates ran straight towards Law. Bepo had tears in their eyes. Law patted the crying bear.

"Can someone bring me a glass of water?"

As soon as the heart pirates ran to get their Captain water except for Bepo who was hugging his captain.

On the other hand, Luffy woke up while laughing.

"Nishishi... Torao woke up."

The other looked at their savior who was giggling like a child. Momonuske went to Luffy who stopped laughing. Luffy has a big smile on his face.

"Luffy! How are you?"

"Oh Momo, you look so cool. You have gotten big."

"Thank you, how is the baby?"

"Amato is great. I just met Torao. He probably woke up."

Amato? Is that the baby's name?

"Amato is a good name."

"Yeah, Torao also liked it."

Kinnemon came after talking with Nami.

"Luffytoro, I owe you a lot and is the baby okay."

Kinnemon couldn't wrap around his mind how Luffy was able to defeat Kaido while carrying a baby. Kinnemon could never forgive himself if something happened to the baby. Kinemon is curious as to who the other parent is. Everybody knows that their savior is pregnant, but most of them don't know who the other party is. Only the escapees, the straw hat, and the heart pirates know.

"Amato is fine."

"If it doesn't trouble Luffytoro, may I ask who the other party is?"

"It's Torao. We have been together for 2 years now."

"So its Lawtoro! Wait LAWTORO?"

Kinnemon knew that Law had a lover, because of the mark on his body, but he never thought the lover was Luffytoro. The others who were eavesdropping looked at each other wondering who this Lawtoro was.

"It is the captain of the heart pirates."

said one of the samurai.

Some were envious of the captain of the Heart Pirates. Most were happy that their savior was happy. That's all that matters.

Law walked with Bepo slowly toward the place survivors were. The whole palace was destroyed. It was barely holding from falling over. Law wanted to get out of here. Is this place even safe? What if it falls and kills the survivors that survived the war?

When Law entered the room, everyone stared at him. Law felt extremely uncomfortable. He walked towards Luffy who was talking with Kinnemon and a man that Law doesn't recognize.

That man looks strong. But why is he hugging Luffy? Luffy is also letting it happen. Isn't that cheating or do those that brat don't know that Luffy already has a lover?

Law tried to walk faster, but he couldn't because of his injuries. When he reached them, Luffy looked at him.

"Yo Torao, you are awake!"

"Yes, Luffy-ya are you ok?"

Law sat on the other side of Momo, who was still clinging to Luffy. Although Mom looks like an adult, in heart and mind he is still an 8-year-old child. Law found the clingy man familiar but still didn't know who it was. Law put his arm around Luffy's waist. He greeted Kinnemon and ignored Momo.