Oh! no wait what?

After reaching in front of a wooden hut Luffy looked behind to his crew and then burst in. Only to find it empty. After yelling in the empty hut, Luffy ran around the village yelling fake William, and the crew followed him like little chicks in which one was constantly getting lost and at some point, Sanji began dragging it. 

On the other hand, the two females ran a bit and then just began chatting with the women in the village. Usopp could barely keep up and squeezed between the females hearing them gossip, sending shivers down his spine.

Women are so scary...

Brook began flirting with those women and their husbands got angry, which resulted in him being chased by them in another direction. Franky saw a can that he thought was cola, but only to be disappointed to find lemonade. 

He began sobbing and some men came comforting him, the boys also approached him after seeing those robotic arms. So Franky was surrounded. 

Now only Chopper and Jinbei were following behind Luffy.

Chopper was worried about Luffy's health and Jinbei was just following his captain.

After running around Luffy walked in a garden full of flowers. Different species of flower treated them, with their unique fragrance and beauty. 

"Wow!"

Chopper let out a gasp...

Jinbei also stopped in his tracks to admire the beauty.

"Captain-san, maybe you should rest here."

Luffy didn't seem to hear him as he kept sniffing.

"There!"

And Luffy jumped into the field of flowers. 

Chopper just sighed and followed him with Jinbei. 

They crouched down, clearly tired from running, and calmed down. Both looked around as they were 

immediately greeted by a symphony of colors that danced harmoniously in the gentle breeze. The air is filled with the intoxicating fragrance of blossoms, their delicate scent mingling with the sweet aroma of the nearby river.

Behind them, they saw

fields of dainty daisies stretch out as far as the eye can see, their pure white petals contrasting against the lush green carpet of grass beneath them.

Tall stalks of lavender sway gracefully in the wind, their vibrant purple blooms standing proudly amidst the sea of flowers. Their soothing scent wafts through the air, creating an atmosphere of tranquility and calm.

Delicate cherry blossoms adorn the branches of trees, their pale pink petals delicately fluttering down like confetti.

Sunflowers, with their radiant yellow faces, turned towards the sun, stand tall and proud in this floral paradise. Their cheerful presence brings warmth and joy to all who behold them, their vibrant color reflecting the very essence of happiness itself. 

A familiar man in front of them seemed to emit joy with a wide grin. Making the background dull compared to his wide grin.

"Luffy?"

"Yes?"

"Did you find something?"

Luffy looked at the duo that followed him.

"There in the river is a man drinking."

The trio walked near the river to see a man with long black hair as he stared at them with blue eyes. He calmly put the tea cup on a table that was in front of him engraved with pink flowers. 

Luffy was the first one to jump down, and Jinbei and Chopper jumped just behind their reckless captain.

"I have been waiting for you!"

Luffy sat on the chair opposite of the man. Jinbei and Chopper stood behind Luffy in a defensive form just like bodyguards.

"Are you the fake William?"

The man chuckled...

"Is that how you call me... Well, my real name is Aster. Protector of William and Henry."

"Protector?"

"Those in the position of the mayor of this land have a protector. Ad I am this generation's protector."

"Ok, but why are you now the William."

"William is cursed... well more like those that become Mayor of Sol are cursed."

Jinbei and Chopper visibly confused... stared at Aster with confused eyes. 

Luffy on the other hand had his eyes covered by his strawhat. 

"Those that get chosen to be Sol's mayor also get a curse, in which they go into deep slumber and die after not waking for a long time."

...

"In the past, they all died in a year. The protector's job is to protect the sleeping body and replace them until the new Mayor is chosen, which can only be chosen after both of the Mayor die."

Now that is twisted... 

"We are born at the same time as the mayors are chosen. I recently found out that these silver flowers called Argentia Blossom can keep William alive, but they can't wake him up. So I am still finding the cure."

"Oh, so he is sick!"

Luffy pointed out, 

Astrell wanting to point was interrupted by Luffy.

"Chopper can save him, right?"

Aster looked at the reindeer.

"He is the best doctor I have ever known. He can definitely cure him"

Chopper's face turned red. 

"I am not that good..."

Jinbei smiled but was still concerned. 

Why didn't he tell Henry?

 As if Aster read his mind he explained...

"The identity of the protector is kept a secret from everyone. We only appear in front of them at their final moments and die together with them."

That is kinda sad.

Luffy frowned... living your entire life just to protect someone and they don't even know you. 

"It must have been lonely."

Astre was stunned and let out a choke...

"Ah- you get used to it..."

"Well, I think being alone is really bad."

In Luffy's opinion being alone is the worst...

For being lonely is a burden hard to bear,
Aching in the soul, an anguish so unfair.

A feeling that those who experienced loneliness would never want to experience again and suffer 

the silence echoes through the night,
A haunting melody that fills the void with fright.

For being lonely is to wander in a barren land,
Where hope flickers dimly, like grains of sand.

Everyone from Straw Hats have felt loneliness which is why they cherish companionship and love more than anything and are willing to do anything for each other