The raid

Luffy's POV:

Nehehe... I am so happy. 

I guess the baby will look like Torao. 

A baby Torao! 

Now Torao has to become friends with my crew so they won't scare him. 

I should also tell Kinnemon and Momunuske. Maybe I should go to a marine headquarters and make them publish newspapers about Torao and me. Then Bao Hamcock will also leave me alone. That's a great plan.

Nobody's POV:

It's finally time for the raid. All of the samurai are already at the port with the allied pirates. The Akazaya were at the wrong port with Momunuske. 

Who would have thought that there was a traitor? T

hat traitor told Kaido everything.

 All of the connecting bridges to the false port were burned down. 

The Akazaya were in despair and the sudden betrayal was about to shatter their hope.

They tried to sail through the storming sea. It looked like the gods turned their back on them. 

The ships of the animal kingdom emerged from the ocean. The traitor snatched Momunuske and flew away with one of his creations. 

Suddenly their last hope came. Those people turned the tide upside down. Mugiwara's arrival made the despaired Akazaya hopeful again. 

The crying Momunuske gained confidence and ordered the samurai not to follow him and they should go with the plan. 

 The crybaby has matured, which made Luffy proud. 

He wants Amato to be strong too. 

The samurai also appeared causing the enemy to fall into despair. The Heart and Kid pirates also came.

Why would the gods turn their back on the people that Nika the sun god likes? Those gods are powerless against this entity. Since he decided to free them, nobody can go against it. They will feel the wrath of him if it doesn't go like he wants.

Luffy looked into the sea. He and his crew were waiting for their helmsman. Luffy knew that Jinbei would come. Like that Jinbei came. Everyone was full of joy. They now have a new Nakama. Jinbei was delighted. To welcome their Nakama Luffy destroyed a port. Then they looked for Booze. They poured it into glasses. Everybody got one. Luffy took the booze. He was about to drink it.

"Uno fleur"

An arm bloomed from Luffy's shoulder and took the booze away.

OH!

said everyone except Robin and Jinbei. "You Baka!" yelled Nami. "Right, I forgot. Nehehe... thank you Robin." grinned Luffy.

Jinbei couldn't understand what was wrong. 

Why couldn't his new Captain not drink? 

Usopp noticed their confused crewmate. 

Who wouldn't? 

"He is pregnant," explained Usopp. 

 That made Jinbei even more confused. 

"Isn't Captain-san a man," asked Jinbei.

 "It's because of a devil fruit, he was kidnapped as a child and now can get pregnant," explained Usopp. 

 Jinbei remained quiet to process the information from his captain. "And who is the other parent," said Jinbei calmly.

" It's the captain of heart pirates, Trafalgar Law."

Jinbei was a bit taken aback. He thought that Law nor Luffy would be interested in romance.

 Luffy wasn't even seduced by the mermaid princess or by Empress Hancock. 

I guess you shouldn't judge a book by its cover. 

Jinbei was worried, what if he was using his captain to gain something? 

Most pirates always betray and use each other. 

Jinbei knows that Luffy would never betray anyone but he can't say anything about the other party. 

"For how have they been together and how long has Captain-san been pregnant?" asked Jinbei. "

We found out about it yesterday, so we don't know much. Luffy told us that he has been with Torao for 2 years and it has been almost 2 months into his pregnancy."

They have been together for two years. That means after the war. How could Jinbei not notice it? Jinbei knew that the Empress liked Luffy, but he never noticed Law. Now that Jinbei thought about it, didn't they make it obvious that they liked each other?

Luffy on the other side was getting scolded by Chopper. 

"Guys! I know that I am being selfish, but I think we should first defeat Kaido, then we will celebrate Jinbei's arrival." Luffy looked at his crew. 

"I am in!" shouted the crew laughing and putting their glasses down. 

Luffy smiled and shouted, "After this, we will have the biggest feat." The samurai ship came flying making the scene look breathtaking. Everybody set sail, ready to raid Onigashimi.

Nobody knew except him that this would change everything for Wano and the whole World.