WAIT meeee-?

No one's POV:

While Luffy figured out why Law was acting like that, Law was conflicted between whether Luffy cheated or not and who was that woman who captured MY Ball of Sunshine. 

It could be anyone, maybe someone from his crew like Robin, no no Luffy said that he doesn't have any romantic feelings towards his crew. 

Luffy then suddenly started laughing, which made Law startled, and looking at Luffy's face made his heart beat always fast, and made his insides feel warm, even though he can be really annoying sometimes when he does something stupid.

 When Luffy finished laughing and looked into Law's eyes, it made him want to look deeper and the desire to know more about Law rose every second. 

" I'm sorry I forgot the most important part" 

said Luffy with an apologetic look that rarely appeared on his face.

 Law just looked at him. 

" The thing is that I am the one that is pregnant"

Boom!

 Suddenly a loud noise came from the place where their friends were. Both stood up forgetting what they were talking about. They then saw a long Dragon. Law shouted KAIDO! Luffy looked at him and started running toward Kaido. Law who was running behind him tried to stop him from doing anything stupid which made Luffy angrier. 

Luffy was grinding his teeth really hard which could make his jaw break and then tried to control his anger by hitting a tree near him. 

That poor tree was smashed into pieces and Law was horrified looking at Luffy. 

He has never seen him so angry. Luffy ran toward the village while screaming Kaido's name. Luffy was full of rage, but then he saw Otama which made him calm down.

Author: I am skipping the part where Luffy helped Otama escape and now he just shouted at Kaido.

Law's POV:

Luffy don't do anything stupid, please. I kept praying and wishing but who am I kidding that Luffy wouldn't do anything stupid?

He then heard Luffy answer Kaido's call.

That stupid bastard, I cursed in my mind. 

Luffy was already fighting Kaido. It was a monstrous fight but even a child could tell that Luffy couldn't win this match. 

I was getting worried for Luffy. Then I remembered the conversation that we had earlier.

 Wait a minute didn't he say that he as in Monkey D. Luffy is pregnant? But how, does that mean that  I am the father as in me Trafalgar D. Water Law?