Meeting the family

The heart pirates were trapped between a marine ship and a revolutionary ship. Law had a hunch. He is about to meet his fiance's family. Law was panicking internally, he wasn't prepared to meet Luffy's family.

Both sides shouted his name. Trafalgar calmed down and went on his deck to see a blond-haired man talking to Garp the hero of the Marine.

"I am Trafalgar Law. may I know what business the revolutionary army has with me?"

Garp and Sabo jumped in down on the deck. Law's heart almost jumped out of his ribcage. Why must he suffer?

"Hello, Law, I am Sabo the chief in command and brother of Luffy. Nice to meet you."

The smile on Sabo's face told the opposite of nice. Law shook Sabo's hand. The grip was too strong. Law sweat drop. It seems to be getting hot here. Not it was because Sabo's hat was burning. Garp punched Sabo's head.

"Ahh!"

That must have really hurt. Sabo was on the ground screaming in pain. Is that really the second in-chief?

Law greeted Garp. So that's Luffy's grandpa.

"I heard you are the one Luffy is together with."

"I wanted to meet you too and ask for your blessing."

"What a blessing, I came here for a nice little chat and it seems Dragon also wants to meet you."

"Dragon-san sent me here to take Law with me."

"I am going to tag along then."

"I don't think it's a good idea for a navy soldier to go to revolutionary headquarters."

Garp ignored Saob.

"Oi Coby, you come with me. We are going with them and the rest of you can go back."

Law wondered where his approval was, but decided to not say anything.

"Bepo and you all can go to the island I told you to go. You have to wait for me there. Okay?"

Sabo although complaining at the arrival of Garp went back to his ship with a frown on his face. Garp jumped on the ship, about to punch Sabo. Law and Coby were left behind.

"Law-san, let's go."

"And who might you be?"

"I am Coby, a rear Admiral."

Law sighed and shambled Coby and himself on the ship.

"Cooooool!"

Coby literally had stars in his eyes.

"Old man, why did you bring that marine with you?"

"Who are you calling an old man, and he is a brat I am training. He is also a fan of Luffy."

"A marine fan of a pirate?"

Coby's face flushed.

"I- I am not a fan, I just admire him since he saved me."

Isn't that what you call a fan? So Luffy knows him. Law sighed.

"Are you Luffy-san's lover?"

"I am his fiance now!"

Garp and Sabo who heard it, turned to him with a death stare. If eyes could kill, Law knew he would be dead in an instant."

Law and Coby awkwardly sat in the lounge. Garp was eating crackers and Sabo contacted Dragon.

"Yes Dragon-san, Garp and Coby are tagging along."

"..."

"OK, we will meet you there."