'Fine, High Quality Product' Damian Wayne x Reader

Y/N comes back from the grocery store, placing down her items and organizing them into the home she shared with her long time partner, Damian Wayne. Said lover who is now sitting on the dinner table, typing on his laptop. He always patiently waits for his beloved to come back from her errand trips. 

Her handmade reusable bag eventually runs empty and it settles under her arm. 

After all the work is done, Y/N feels accomplished. She leans against the counter for a minute, just thinking...Usually, Y/N will give Damian an "I'm Back" kiss to greet him. But today, she's thinking of something different. 

 Y/N goes into character, pretending like she is back at the store, looking through shelf after shelf. Damian side eyes his beloved, wondering what she is doing but most importantly wondering what is delaying his kiss. Y/N spins her way to where Damian is sitting and he tenses. He pretends like he was completely focused in his work. She carefully takes his hand off his keyboard, inspects it carefully. She lets her eyes follow up his arm andgives a pleased hum. 

"What a fine, high quality product.", she says.Y/N's eyes linger, she then places Damian's hand in her grocery bag, and casually walks toward the bedroom. Damian is up and following his love without question. 

"I am a fine, high quality product", he thinks.