'Another Bite' Yandere Damian Wayne x E.D. Reader Part 3 *TW*

Damian got her pregnant, now he has to keep her pregnant.

He monitors her habits for warning signs and keeps her away from any triggers. All for the sake of the baby,,,,,, of course

Part 3 is all Reader POV / centric , except for like the last two parts

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Y/n is shaking her leg again. With the screen in front of her shimmering with attention diverting visuals and blasting catchy tunes, Y/n is trying to eat. Her eyes keep looking away in a nervous habit. She leans in and out of her chair, engaging in her food and then leaning back for a break when it gets too much. She whines and coughs a lot, anything to express her discomfort at these specific hours of the day. Hours that have been more often and much more consistent with Damian's help. 

Her plate is filled to the edge, full of color. Full of unease. 

But she knows it is a necessary evil. Damian is always quick to remind Yin of the extra nutritional demands during pregnancy. 

Y/n can feel the tickling creeping up her throat. The sickening that has haunted her for years. 

The urge to void the contents of her stomach. The urge to just drop her plate, rage against the table, and leave without another word

Much to Damian's displeasure, Yin has been looking at the numbers. The numbers on the nutritional facts. The numbers on the scale. The numbers on the measuring tapes. Y/n promised she would let this play out naturally. Once this was over, she could just lose the weight again, right? Right? Fluctuating weight is nothing new. 

She wants nothing more than to be somewhere else. Anywhere else. 

And maybe not be pregnant... 

Y/n doesn't dare speak these words out loud, but she is afraid. It's her first pregnancy, what else is she supposed to do? She is terrified. Her body is changing and she just is not comfortable with it. Y/n is even surprised she GOT pregnant. She assumed she wouldn't be able to... 

What a miracle. 

She is so happy. Really.      Just scared. 

She can't let any of it show though. Damian would spoon feed her without hesitation if he had to. Y/n wants to keep as much of her dignity as she can. 

When Y/n finds her strength, she rushes to finish her plate. Y/n can be strong. She knows she can. She will get through this. Her and Damian will do this, together. 

Deep Breaths. Deep Breaths. 

Another Bite. 

As soon as her condition was snuffed out, her "meals" change drastically. Y/n was starting to think Damian was indeed a metahuman. He picked up on her symptoms so quickly, there was no way. Something had to have been mixed with something during his development. It was ridiculous, but absolutely in character. 

Breakfast. Lunch. and Dinner. She can handle that much, she thinks. But then it becomes more than that. Snacks. Bigger Portions. Extra Servings. 

Certain foods Y/n would have never dared to go near, now piled twice in front of her multiple times per day. Sure, they taste good, Damian has made the effort to encourage eating by only presenting "good" food, but it is a shock. A physical and mental shock. Her body has not had this much food... in a looong time. The constant feeling of being full, the time spent at a table instead of doing something more productive, the chewing and chewing- it drives Y/n nuts!! It is all so unfamiliar. 

Her bagel plopped with cream cheese taunts her.

To return to her sense of normalcy, Y/n chases whatever she can, but Damian meets her at every corner. What little she can enjoy, she will. 

In the back of her head, Y/n knows she has already lost.

The one way she found control, is now lost. The one way she felt secure, now lost. Sacrificed for a baby that, quite frankly, was a surprise. 

Her life will never be the same again. Her body will never be the same again. 

Damian's baby is growing as she contemplates how to get through this. 

Damian wouldn't even hear her protests over the new diet or pregnancy-safe exercise routine, much less any alternative options to her current situation. 

As Y/n looks down at the messy cutlery, she feels another kind of impulse from her heart into her throat. A sob. 

Every bite of food is a step closer toward her prison. Every bite of food is taken right out of her heart. Her mind is slipping and she is watching the slow yet painful descent. Her body is not her own and there is one person responsible. 

The same person who hides a shiny diamond ring in his back pocket, waiting for the perfect time. 

Best Wishes for the happy couple.