Sophomore 35

🏀Greats Falls, Virginiapov by Ariana GrandeWed

🏀
Greats Falls, Virginia
pov by Ariana Grande
Wed. Oct. 13th, 3:12PM
"Through the Lens"

"I can't believe you're down in Virginia, Robin. You literally left your life here in Cali for what?" Francine, Robin's best friend, expressed grave disappointment in her tone.

This wasn't the first time this has been addressed. When Robin broke the news to her friends and family that she was moving, no one was happy about it. She understood why. She wasn't leaving her home for herself but for Sean, which sounded crazy. However, Robin did whatever she had to do for her man, whether her family liked it or not. No one else addressed it but Francine did often.

"Fran, can we not do this please?" Robin asked nicely, using her shoulder to hold her phone to her ear. She pushed her cart as she looked down each aisle. She was food shopping for Shamar and the house. It was the only activity that seemed good for since being down here. Sometimes she thought about how things would be if she was still at home. It didn't matter.

"You do that all the time, Robin." Francine continued, ignoring what Robin said. She wasn't the type of friend that sugarcoated anything. She was over Robin and the way she acted when it came to Sean. Francine never liked them together in the first place. And honestly thought the way they came about was wrong on so many levels.

"Every time I tell you about yourself, you don't want to hear it. You and Sean being together is wrong, and that son of yours-"

"Do not speak ill on my child." Robin interrupted before Francine could continue.

"I wasn't going to speak ill on him but you know that boy is trouble and you know it. You've called me three times already about his behavior girl." Francine went on.

"I know but I didn't tell you because I'm looking for advice. I just needed to rant about what's happening." Robin said.

She found herself struggling to speak to Sean about anything. He was constantly worrying about Shai's anger and speaking on Allison not playing her part. She was getting sick of hearing that woman's name coming out his mouth every second of the day. Allison this and Allison that. She wondered when she was going to stop being the topic of discussion. It was the same thought when it came to Shai too. Shai was this and Shai was that. She never thought she would say this but she wished for Shai and Allison to be gone.

She wanted her life back where Shai and Allison wasn't always brought up. When Sean only worried about her and Shamar was being himself. She personally thought he was only acting up because of Shai. Nothing was going to change her mind.

"Well, find someone else to rant to Robin if you don't want my advice." Francine retorted irritatedly. Robin rolled her eyes. This conversation was clearly over and she was fine with it. She had to focus on shopping. Shamar hated when she didn't get the specifics that he asked for.