Sophomore 16

🏀Hampton University, VirginiaLook What You Made Me Do by Taylor SwiftThurs

🏀
Hampton University, Virginia
Look What You Made Me Do by Taylor Swift
Thurs. Sept. 9, 8:23PM
"Do What I Have to Do"

"Another touchdown for Hampton! Lemme hear some noise!" The announcer shouted getting the spectators hype.

It was Hampton's first football game against their archenemy, the Norfolk Spartans. A long awaited game after Hampton's loss to them last school year. In both football and basketball. There's been shit talking coming from both sides and tonight was the night all of that toughness was being tested. Everyone was excited, expect for Shamar who was bored to death. He sat back on the bleachers, his hands in his pockets while he scanned the greenery field.

Twenty-two players in total. Both sidelines and stands filled. People standing and sitting all on top of each other. Shamar didn't like to be touched but had to deal with the shoulders of Kimberly and Elijah touching him. Sitting in the middle was his second mistake. His first was coming to the game in the first place. But he was here now and didn't feel like leaving. He couldn't either since him and Kimberly were here together. A date? No. Just two people hanging together with one looking for one thing and one thing only. Sex.

Sadly, Kimberly wasn't giving it up so easily. Leaving Shamar to play all nice if he wanted it. And yes, he thought that was fucked up but he was used to the girls at UCLA who were down for whatever. He was a ball player and that was just about the only thing those girls cared about. Who wouldn't want to fuck a basketball player? More so, who wouldn't fuck Shamar? He was no ugly dude. An asshole? Absolutely, but his attractiveness made chicks look over that. The girls out here didn't.

Elijah and Kimberly sat back down, forcing Shamar to bring his arms forward. There was no space for him to even breathe and he was already getting irritated. He was no fan of tight spaces.

"That's the third touchdown. We bout to kill these niggas out here," Elijah expressed, reaching in his pocket for a flask.

Shamar turned his head, with the space he had, and looked at Elijah. There were two things he picked up regarding Elijah and his behavior. The first thing was that Elijah was a follower. Nothing more and nothing less. He couldn't think for himself and relied on others to determine how he move. The second thing Shamar picked up on was that Elijah talked too much shit. Like a bunch of shit towards anyone that he wasn't cool with. And he damn sure loved talking shit about Shai.

After drinking the hard liquor in the flask, Elijah handed it off to Shamar. "Nah, I'm good on that," he declined with a head shake. He wasn't a drinker or a smoker. Never been one and was adamant on never doing it.

Elijah suck his teeth, reaching over Shamar and handing the flask to Kimberly. She took it with no hesitation. Shamar looking at her weirdly as she drank off the same spot from Elijah. A major pet peeve of his were women drinking. It just wasn't attractive to him.