Sophomore 5

🏀Hampton University, VirginiaSchoolin' Life by BeyoncéMon

🏀
Hampton University, Virginia
Schoolin' Life by Beyoncé
Mon. August 23rd, 5:19pm
"New Year, Same Madness"

"This is some bullshit!"

Shai, Axel, and Elijah stared at one another. They all were trying to figure out how they managed to be roomed together this year. The school definitely didn't know the previous drama between Shai and Elijah. If they did then they wouldn't have made them share a room. But it was too late to make changes and they were all moving in today. They just had to deal with it for the rest of the year.

"The school got me fucked up!" Elijah exclaimed, sucking his teeth.

He had just came from having a wonderful summer. He was somewhat healed from his injures but had a few jaw issues here or there. That didn't stop him from partying and having sex. He found his fight with Bo a good way for him to find the ladies. From the ones that he knew to the ones that he didn't know, he had chicks on his dick damn near every day during the summer. He was planning on keeping it going during the school year, unfortunately he was rooming with two dudes he didn't care for. Especially, Shai.

"They got all of us fucked up," Axel remarked, shaking his head.

He also ended up having a good summer. He spent the majority of his time down here in Virginia working with Patrick and Jay in the studio. He dropped his first EP and got recognition from a couple celebrities. He was more than excited that he was getting noticed at this point in his career. He was currently working on an album. Not only was he down here for his career but he chilled with Ashley too. The two of them hanging out every day of the week at her house.

Nothing happened. He didn't expect anything to either. They were just hanging as friends and getting to know each other more. They went from acquaintances to best friends within those three months. Now back at school, he wondered if things would be the same.

"Aight, imma keep it a buck with the two of y'all," Elijah began. Shai and Axel turned to each other, they both knew he was about to be on his usual bullshit.

"I've been getting active all summer. Meaning I'm bringing bitches here every fucking night to fuck them. Now, do I give a fuck about y'all being here to hear or witness it? Absolutely not and I need y'all to understand that. So, just so we're all clear, a nigga will have pussy arriving at that door..." he pointed at the door to their room. "...every night starting tonight." He finished.

"This is about to be chaos." Axel shook his head, walking into their living room area. Shai had nothing to say all because he didn't care.

Though him and Elijah weren't friends and still had their ongoing issues, he didn't care to be sharing a room with him. He also didn't care that several girls were going to be coming in and out. He was having Dess here every day anyways so it didn't bother him. And speaking on his soon to be wife, he couldn't wait to see her. He was giving her time to get settled.