Sophomore 15

🏀Hampton University, VirginiaLonely by AkonWed

🏀
Hampton University, Virginia
Lonely by Akon
Wed. Sept. 8, 1:02 PM
"Dess Means Alone"

Today's mood: agitated.

Shai leg shook under the table while he did his assignment. It was for Professor Benson's class, the first partner project in the class and Shai was doing it all by himself. His partner, Daniel, was currently knocked out in front of him. His feet kicked up on the table, his hood on his head, and his mouth wide open snoring. A couple of times Shai glanced up at Daniel with thoughts of waking him up. In a nice way too like a punch right to the face.

Luckily, Shai kept his composure and went right back to doing the work. He was just going to take all the credit and let it be that. Fuck Daniel. And everyone else at that matter who attended the school with him. Everybody was in his way, bothering him with stupid questions and their unwanted presence. All he wanted was for folks to leave him alone. To stop coming up to him and to stop calling.

Ooh, he wished for her to stop calling.

Daniel's loud snore caused Shai to lift his head up. He placed his attention on the sleeping dude in front of him, irritation rising just from the sight. None of that anger went away either when he ended up seeing Shamar and some girl walking in the library. Shai suck his teeth, already knowing Shamar was going to pull one of his antics. They made eye contact, Shamar giving Shai a head nod. Shai returned a glare before looking away.

He went back to his paper, only a few questions left before he could leave. He wasn't staying on campus either since he was over being here. It's only been a week and he already wanted to go home. Which was interesting to say since home didn't seem any better. But it was somewhere to go while he had this attitude going. When it was gone, things would go right back to normal.

If his attitude decided to leave. He couldn't predict the next few days and how he was going to act. For right now, he wanted to be left alone. That wasn't going to happen. Out the corner of his eye, Shai ended up seeing someone walking towards him. That person being Shamar unfortunately.

"Oh my gosh," Shai muttered under his breath. Shamar stood behind him but Shai refused to look his way.

"Doesn't seem like your partner is gonna get credit for this assignment," Shamar joked, noticing Daniel still knocked out. Nothing was going to wake him.

Shai ignored him and finished up the last few questions he had. He was completely done this time and was ready to leave. He started packing up his things resulting in Shamar to speak again. He didn't like being ignored but was giving Shai the benefit of the doubt. He was only here to give his apologies and move on.

Somewhat.

"Look, I came over here because I wanted to apologize for what happened between us. It was stupid of me to do that and—"