Sophomore 28

🏀Best Thing I Never Had by BeyonceHouston, TexasFri

🏀
Best Thing I Never Had by Beyonce
Houston, Texas
Fri. Oct. 1st, 12:34PM
"I Wish I Never Had You"

Susan entered the house, hearing a woman laughter. Instantly, her mood changed and she was in defensive mode. Shutting the door behind her, she quietly made her way down the foyer and to the living room where the laughing was coming from. Peeking around the wall, she saw William and some girl sitting on the couch together, a video playing on their tv. She didn't know what was going on but she did know that she was being disrespected. Now, she had to be an ass.

"Umm, what the fuck?" She shouted, causing William and the woman to turn around. William's face dropping soon as he saw that it was her. His peace and quiet was gone now. Susan entered the living room more, dropping her purse on the table. She sized the woman up and down, making her uncomfortable.

"Who the fuck is this?" Susan continued yelling and cursing. The young lady face turning red from embarrassment. She turned to look at William to save her.

"There's no need to yell, Susan," William calmly responded. Of course, Susan did the opposite of what he asked.

"No!" She shouted. "Why the fuck is this bitch in my house?"

William sighed then stood to his feet. "Sorry about this Isabella. I'll help you," he apologized to the young lady. Susan scoffed at him ignoring her question.

Isabella stood to her feet, William helping her pack up her equipment. She looked at Susan a couple of times, receiving a death stare from the older woman. It caused her to hurry. She couldn't get out of here faster.

"I'll text you the details about the assignment," William told Isabella while he handed her the duffel bag.

"Y-Yes, thank you," Isabella stuttered, Susan still giving her a death stare. "Thank you again, Mr. Bell."

"You're welcome. Get back to campus safely," William responded.

Isabella gave him a small smile but that soon disappeared when Susan cleared her throat. She crossed her arms and rolled her neck at Isabella. She was waiting for her to leave so she could curse out William. Isabella said her last goodbyes before stumbling out. Susan didn't wait until she was out the house to go off. She turned to face William who took a seat back on the couch.

"So, this is what you're doing when I'm gone?" She yelled. She pointed off somewhere in reference to Isabella. "Bringing some bitch to my damn house!"

"For starters, I'm not going to talk to you if you're yelling, Susan. I don't want to hear that," William told her. He wasn't feeling good already and didn't want Susan to piss him off even more. But that was going to happen anyway.