Ch. 48 Just Revenge??

Start from the beginning

"Shall we leave??" She heard him asking.

Taking a deep breath, she turned back to mirror and checked out herself for the last time before nodding at him. They ascended the stairs together and came across the group of Rathore ladies in the hall.

"Hayee........ Aap to kehar dhaa rahi hain Bhabhi sa. Ab to bhagwan bachaye Bhai sa ko." Aman clutched his heart dramatically and fell backward on the sofa with an exaggerating sigh.

( Haye....... You are wreaking havoc sister-in-law. May God save my brother. )

"Meow....."

"See...... Even Iraa is agreeing with me." He pointed his finger in Diya's lap where Iraa was resting.

Bua dadi slowly walked to Kritika who was smiling shyly on Aman's comment and circled her both palms around her head taking the evil eyes off her. Kalyani also came forward and applied a kohl dot behind her ears for the same purpose. Whereas, Amulya pecked Kritika's forehead out of affection.

Now being one of the superior lady of the house, Iraa too came down from Diya's lap to appreciate Kritika in her own way by snuggling around her feets. Kritika took her in arms and she clinged onto her neck as if giving an encouraging hug.

"Ghani suthri laag rahi hai. Tanne dekh ke mane mhare jawani ke din yaad aa gaye. Main bhi thare fufa sa ne apni patali kamar balkhake ungliyan pe nachaya karti thi." Bua dadi spoke all of a sudden.

( You are looking so beautiful. Looking at you, I remembered the days of my youth. I too used to make your uncle dance on my tunes by swaying my flat waist. )

"Haan...... Aur phir fufa sa ne nach nach ke Bua sa ki kamar ka kamra kar diya."

( Yes...... And then uncle converted aunt's flat waist into football ground by dancing. )

Everyone gasped on Aman's words. And the most famous weapon of brown household, the legendary flying slipper was launched at him by Bua Dadi. The slipper landed directly on his face even though he tried hard to dodge it.

"But I just said the truth. Your kamar is a kamra now. And for sure it's fufa sa's fault." He added innocently rubbing the affected area of his face.

"Besharam ( Shameless )........" Bua Dadi yelled and bend down to remove her another slipper. In the meantime, Aman scurried away from hall leaving the laughing ladies behind.

"Okay guys let us take our leave, we are already very late." Vihaan asserted taking Iraa from Kritika and then passing it to Amrita.

"Beendani ( Daughter in law )......." Bua dadi called out for Kritika holding her hand.

She leaned down and whispered something in Kritika's ears. Due to which, Kritika blushed profusely like a new bride.

"Jaa...... Nahi to der ho javegi." She nudged Kritika to leave.

( Go........ otherwise you will be late. )

They bid their bye and sat in the car going to their destination.

"Nervous??" Vihaan initiated the conversation gaining a nod in return.

"I can understand. Take deep breaths. And no matter what happens......... Don't cry out of anxiety." Though he had an encouraging expression but Kritika was no fool to misunderstand the teasing behind it.

"Bua Dadi ki chappal se jyada tez lagegi meri heel. To thoda sambhal ke."

( My heels will feel sharper than aunt's slippers. So be a little careful. )