And then shove him away from me very slowly. I wrapped the sheet around me and sat straight on the bed to look around for a piece of cloth, and I see absolutely nothing but Nischay's kurta, the one he was wearing yesterday. 

I reach my hand out and grab it from the floor and put it on me. It's so very big and large just like the human who it belongs to. I get up from the bed and tied my hair, only to be grabbed by a hand on my wrist. I turn around to witness Nischay grabbing me, but his eyes are still closed. 

"You said you'll play with me and now you're leaving."

Oh god, fuck that little Zoya in his dream.

I sigh deeply and roll my eyes, "Asshole, we'll play another time." I pull my hand from his hold tenderly and escaped to the bathroom to get ready for work. 

"Oh, did you sleep good yesterday, Bhabhi?" I hadn't stepped down the stairs entirely when Abhishek bombed me with a tease. He was joining the table for breakfast while everyone, I repeat everyone was present there. 

"Yeah." I forced a smile, trying to hide the timidness on my face. "I guess—

"Behave, Abhishek." Ahana cuts me off, putting a toast in Abhi's plate. "You don't invade a couple's privacy." She glares at him, which seemed more a tease to me. She looks at me and tries to hide her smile. "You must be tired, Bhabhi. Have breakfast."

God, this husband-wife duo is so evil. 

"Why would she be tired, Mumma?" Avi looks up from his tab only to ask this irrelevant question from his mother. "Shh." Ahana gestured him to be silent, but then Abhishek said, "You'd know once you grow up, bachha."

"Shut up you all." Maa interrupted, "I can't believe you're all so shameless. Leave my daughter alone to breathe." 

Even maa was trying to control her smile. 

"I am actually getting late." I run off to the door to escape, but Ahana mentions, "Breakfast?" 

"I'm not hungry." 

"And your steth?" I stop on my tracks.  I forgot it in our bedroom. 

"Avi, can you go to my room and bring it?" I plead the young boy.

"But chachi, I don't know what it looks like." 

"Arey, it's that necklace you wear while playing doctor-doctor with your chachu."

"Achaa voh?" Avi smiles widely. "Voh toh main abhi leke aaya." He says and runs upstairs to my bedroom. 

I really hope Nischay isn't awake yet, or I'm done.